• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Merc Meps that Drag you down

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Speaking of merc maps, i got a code to enter to get the pre-order map, but i'm not sure where i put it in. I looked on the marketplace but couldn't find anything. Someone help?
Xbox? Its Guide button, then all the way left i think, you see an option Redeem code, under Active Downloads in your middle guide button. If its ps3 i never tried it so dont know.

Darkness

Infected
The thing i don't like about mercs on RE6 is that there are skills available to use in it. It's like, untill i have a set of fully upgraded skills to work with, why would i even play mercs? I'd have a lingering feeling the whole time that i'm automatically not doing as well as i could have been doing with some upgrades. Bleh.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
since i've got the 3 bonus maps (pre-order maps) i will make a somewhat review of them.

Rail-Yard: it would have been better if the enemies were Infectees instead of the J'avos, since this level is from Leon's campain.....anyway, this level is "tight" (layout-wise), it seems that this level is made, that you should play it in a dark room, i say this because when i played it in a dark room; i was able to see the level clear but when i played it in a decent lit, i had a hard time able to navigate through the level. (but hey, it's my prefrence to play the game in a dark room :p )

High Seas Fortress (aka the "Neo-Umbrella" ship but in a sun-set time of day): not much to say about this, but this level is wide open.... i am in a boarder-line state of liking this level.

Catacombs: like the level above this, i've got nothing much to say. i have a good liking enough for this level.....

:cool:

Top Bottom