• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Map Pack B January 29th

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Apparently the hidden boss on the rooftop is a napad
But when I unlocked the creature it never came. The only thing I can think that happened is that the Ubivisto may have accidently killed it before I saw it. Since I thought the hidden boss was another Ubivisto (since I didn't know 2 came at the same time)

eX29-

The new maps are cool. Only played a quick go on each. Prefered Rooftops.
Couldnt find any herbs on Creature Workshop, only 2 sprays, but stil survivied with my partner :)
Also unlocked secret boss on creature workshop (i think it is for so many melee kills) and was Chainsaw man

I noticed at the very top while collection the time bonuses in one section you get a green herb in one of the boxes and in the other section you'll find a red herb also inside a box. I also know those three snipers drop a green herb each when killed.

Apparently the hidden boss on the rooftop is a napad
But when I unlocked the creature it never came. The only thing I can think that happened is that the Ubivisto may have accidently killed it before I saw it. Since I thought the hidden boss was another Ubivisto (since I didn't know 2 came at the same time)

I hear that the Napad sometimes gets stuck at the spawn point if your fighting on the lower level and that the very first Ubivisto can indeed kill it, if it's stuck and active by that point. If you activate the boss after that first Ubivisto, simply move to the top area near the end and it should show up making this a very easy way to save it until the end.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Oh My Oh My i Like....the new maps, it looks like this will be the only Legit reason for me to play RE6 for a.....? good while *heh* this and i am still waiting to give my extra ticket to get the (Retro, block aesethic) Ada (of her infamous Red Dress), despite knowing, that her weapon set up will be as her costume 1, i will still get it. i am liking the fact that Rooftop has a couple bosses appear :) and Creature Workshop, woah..... i Like, its so Mesmerizing. (a quite Labrynth :) ) mind blowning :p

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Speaking of the retro costumes.

I've seen couple of people with retro skins, I tried asking them how they unlocked them but I get no response. In guessing they hacked them in since I can't unlock any from re.net yet.

Also I heard someone online tell me last night that he heard the retro skins were cancelled, but I think he was getting confused with that onslaught event.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Speaking of the retro costumes.

I've seen couple of people with retro skins, I tried asking them how they unlocked them but I get no response. In guessing they hacked them in since I can't unlock any from re.net yet.

Also I heard someone online tell me last night that he heard the retro skins were cancelled, but I think he was getting confused with that onslaught event.
You can only unlock the retro skins with a ticket you acquire through special RE.net events. I think the next one has to do with giant killing...

Anyway, on topic, I think the Rooftop Mission map is the most fun I've ever had in Mercenaries mode! It's so good!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
You can only unlock the retro skins with a ticket you acquire through special RE.net events. I think the next one has to do with giant killing...

Anyway, on topic, I think the Rooftop Mission map is the most fun I've ever had in Mercenaries mode! It's so good!

Yeah I know I have unlocked Leon's retro with it
But I meant I have seen people before we could unlock them with retro skins.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yeah I know I have unlocked Leon's retro with it
But I meant I have seen people before we could unlock them with retro skins.
their hackers i saw one in piers blocky about 2 months ago. They probaly hacked the save file using horizon or something similar

Top Bottom