• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Map Pack B January 29th

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
about d*** time :mad: and i'm pretty sure it will be out on the xbox 360 also (cause as of recent i've been obsessively checking the game market place every day, to see if they have released that Map Pack B, since Capcom did not say anything when Map Pack A was available in the game market place)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
This makes all of the on disc dlc complete.
Now we can look forward so Seige and any other Suprises they may hopefully have :D

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
At this point I am starting to think there is no Last Stand mode but hope dies last, right?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
North America reporting in and an xbox 360 user and nothing yet on the game market place, eh i'll give it at least two hours from now (when i sign on to my xbox to play) to see if DLC comes

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
The new maps are cool. Only played a quick go on each. Prefered Rooftops.
Couldnt find any herbs on Creature Workshop, only 2 sprays, but stil survivied with my partner :)
Also unlocked secret boss on creature workshop (i think it is for so many melee kills) and was Chainsaw man.

Don't know what secret boss is on Rooftop. Though we saw about 5 fatties and 3 chainsaw man, they werent secret.

Top Bottom