• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Make RE7 scary - please...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Jen is correct. We had a server error over the weekend and most posts, likes, messages, etc made since Friday were lost, unfortunately.

Nothing to do with 'mod favouritism'.

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
shady.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, I wouldn't mind if it wasn't scary if it was tense or nerve wrecking like RE4. I never really thought the other games were frightening as much as much as tense, it was the buildup and release and they were great. If they went that way with 7 I'd be just as happy.

SalazarLives1

If you never played the first two games how do have any clue what youre talking about...????? talking about roots any scary yet you never played the games?? ummm , ok??

Hah! Have now got the remastered RE1 on the xbox 360 and am playing through it. So there.
It is the most scary compared to the others I've played, though I agree with what the other guy said; RE0, RE3 and code V are all in a similar vain.
So there, too!

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Of course, the music is one of the most important elements of 'Survival Horror; if not the most important. Imagine if all of the Resident Evil video games contained no music; that would throw things off quite a bit. I also agree, that if CAPCOM does not make some sort of dramatic change in their video game designing, they will eventually have nothing left for us to hold on to. The bottom line is, a lot of people producing and designing these video games now a days are only in it for the money; nothing else. It's really sad, that the few people that care about the art of video games are the people who buy them. And, I do understand that there are those who actually do give a rats petute about making an awesome Resident Evil game.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Of course, the music is one of the most important elements of 'Survival Horror; if not the most important. Imagine if all of the Resident Evil video games contained no music; that would throw things off quite a bit. I also agree, that if CAPCOM does not make some sort of dramatic change in their video game designing, they will eventually have nothing left for us to hold on to. The bottom line is, a lot of people producing and designing these video games now a days are only in it for the money; nothing else. It's really sad, that the few people that care about the art of video games are the people who buy them. And, I do understand that there are those who actually do give a rats petute about making an awesome Resident Evil game.

But if they're making money off of their games, people obviously do still like the games because they're the ones paying for them.

Top Bottom