• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Look at this

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Jesus christ this is legit "to create a new life form from a Chrysalid state". It means something like from chrysalid to another human being? Btw if you see the whole experiment picture analisis you can see where it says subject:_________ you can see at the top of the white bar a bit of the letters: C l R d (Carla Radame)

This appeared in the trailer when the strangers says"how do you feel?" and ada says "more games" and then he says something that would benefit her (ada) and then you see this creature in the video in Chrysalid state. Everything makes sense now.... The creature is the born of Carla. correct me if im wrong:)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Jesus christ this is legit "to create a new life form from a Chrysalid state". It means something like from chrysalid to another human being? Btw if you see the whole experiment picture analisis you can see where it says subject:_________ you can see at the top of the white bar a bit of the letters: C l R d (Carla Radame)

This appeared in the trailer when the strangers says"how do you feel?" and ada says "more games" and then he says something that would benefit her (ada) and then you see this creature in the video in Chrysalid state. Everything makes sense now.... The creature is the born of Carla. correct me if im wrong:)

Ahh i see now... Maybe he meant match, not touch.

theinternat

Queen Internet
if the whole ada clone/ada chrysalid thing is true, i'm really eager to see how it plays out. ada does seem pretty out of whack in this game, even though her intentions were never truly clear...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm glad it's true...I like Ada's anti-hero status...It just isn't a good move to make her a full fledged villain in my opinion...

zeroskaterz92

wow if Carla is Ada's clone based upon Chrysalid experiment, that would be interesting.
also with the opposite color that similar to DMC style - Dante: Red, Vergil: Blue.
as in Japanese kind of way = Red is good, Blue is evil.
so I hope that Ada will make an appearances and she might have "special campaign" like Separate Ways in RE4.

Top Bottom