• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Look at this

Jay

K.I.N.G.
wow if Carla is Ada's clone based upon Chrysalid experiment, that would be interesting.
also with the opposite color that similar to DMC style - Dante: Red, Vergil: Blue.
as in Japanese kind of way = Red is good, Blue is evil.
so I hope that Ada will make an appearances and she might have "special campaign" like Separate Ways in RE4.
Yeah. That's what we all are speculating. She may or may not have a clone. But Ada is going to have her own story in the game once you cleared Chris, Leon and Jake's sources said.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah. That's what we all are speculating. She may or may not have a clone. But Ada is going to have her own story in the game once you cleared Chris, Leon and Jake's sources said.
And in all honesty, we all kinda expected that right? after all, she had her own in 4...I wonder how long her story will be though...Will it be full fledged, or like a condensed version of RE6 just like RE4...And I also wonder if she'll just go to all the same places as Leon/Chris/Jake, or if she'll have some new locations...

zeroskaterz92

And in all honesty, we all kinda expected that right? after all, she had her own in 4...I wonder how long her story will be though...Will it be full fledged, or like a condensed version of RE6 just like RE4...And I also wonder if she'll just go to all the same places as Leon/Chris/Jake, or if she'll have some new locations...
well, since RE4 and RE5 have a special campaign (except for RE5 only in Gold Edition). so it's a high probability that RE6 will have it as well but i ain't so sure if Capcom want to contain the special campaign in the disk like RE4, no DLC or only in Special Edition or whatever.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
well, since RE4 and RE5 have a special campaign (except for RE5 only in Gold Edition). so it's a high probability that RE6 will have it as well but i ain't so sure if Capcom want to contain the special campaign in the disk like RE4, no DLC or only in Special Edition or whatever.
What was the special campaign in Gold Edition? I never played GE so...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
there was the lost in nightmares and the other dlc ,plus extra costumes,and mercenaries reunion that had barry and rebecca and all the bad guys in the game added

zeroskaterz92

only two additional campaign - Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escapes.

#1: Lost in Nightmares set before Resident Evil 5, flashback about Chris and Jill went to Spencer Estate. then they met Spencer and Albert Wesker. they fought Wesker and Chris was about to die when Wesker tried to give a final blow but Jill sacrifice herself along with Wesker to save Chris by jumped out of the window. Chris assumed she and Wesker were dead.
the game was great tho, it has a "classic" feels to the gamers - it's dark, horror, and less ammo. also there's an Easter Egg allowing to trigger the camera to classic camera angles.

#2: Desperate Escape set after Jill was freed from being mind control. it's about Josh and Jill went through hellhole to help Chris and Sheva until at the end of Resident Evil 5 where Josh and Jill on a helicopter.
the game was more action-oriented, opposite to Lost in Nightmares.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
only two additional campaign - Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escapes.

#1: Lost in Nightmares set before Resident Evil 5, flashback about Chris and Jill went to Spencer Estate. then they met Spencer and Albert Wesker. they fought Wesker and Chris was about to die when Wesker tried to give a final blow but Jill sacrifice herself along with Wesker to save Chris by jumped out of the window. Chris assumed she and Wesker were dead.
the game was great tho, it has a "classic" feels to the gamers - it's dark, horror, and less ammo. also there's an Easter Egg allowing to trigger the camera to classic camera angles.

#2: Desperate Escape set after Jill was freed from being mind control. it's about Josh and Jill went through hellhole to help Chris and Sheva until at the end of Resident Evil 5 where Josh and Jill on a helicopter.
the game was more action-oriented, opposite to Lost in Nightmares.
I knew that lol...I just didn't realize on GE they were considered "Additonal Campaign"...I just got em as DLC for RE5 cause I didn't really wanna buy a Special Edition for something I already had...Thanks for clearing it up though...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
For all we know she could be Carla and we'll be playing as a villain. Which I wouldn't have a problem with if so.

Top Bottom