• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Look at this weird site

wpstudart

I'll just saw it, it changes day by day, so, at least it isn't a montage, that they keep using the same images...

Torque

it could be a fake, i opened and closed the "live" video every 1 minute, and time and time again, i'd see something once again

E.g, she was writing in her diary or w/e, i opened 1 min l8r, she does the slow walk, turn around and sits, i closed again and reopened only to find that she is doing the exact same thing a minute earlier.. seems fake but i could b wrong

wpstudart

I already know what this is. It's an ARG, and a pretty good one. I'm trying to follow some leads, and it's been awesome, very good.

wolfgirl;55086 said:
Every time I go on it it's dark :( What am I doing wrong???

No, you're just entering the 'wrong' times, I mean, try joining 4 pm on Russia time (UTC + 6) That's what so especial about this, they're pretty through in the enigmas, the leads and stuff.

iSmooshU;55127 said:
it could be a fake, i opened and closed the "live" video every 1 minute, and time and time again, i'd see something once again

E.g, she was writing in her diary or w/e, i opened 1 min l8r, she does the slow walk, turn around and sits, i closed again and reopened only to find that she is doing the exact same thing a minute earlier.. seems fake but i could b wrong

It's an Arg, not fake. It's a hell of a good ARG too. Try seeing the enigmas, following Leads, I'm doing that, to see where I get :)

Hoady

Well its a pretty crappy game don't you think?Maybe good for big truckie rapists.

I've only tried it at like 12-5am i just realised it shows the time at the top corner.Well i've only seen the black screen so yeah, i wanna see this chick without going on youtube.But yeah its fake, if it was in hiding it would've been shutdown ages ago and wouldn't be freely shown on the internet unless the russians like showing off which i highly doubt lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Resident James;54594 said:
Its kinda hidden, what you have to do is go to this site disguised as Google.
http://174.133.240.117/

And type in...

alfa-tsentr
I'm less interested in watching the video, and more interested in how do you disguise yourself as Google?

wpstudart

Well, I'm entering very deep into this, following some leads, and now I got scared, I wasn't at all, but I discovered a site, that Junko Junsui told me about, in Twitter, called 'Alfa-Tsentr.ru'. Well, since this is an Arg, and Wikipedia says that Alfa Tsentr is a FAKE company, I tried logging in, but they tracked my IP and my Town. Now things got creepy.. I'm really interested in knowing what this is all about, but now I'm scared as hell. They say that's a violation and stuff, and I'm really Scared. So, any guesses? That the game creators are really smarts and hackers?

Resident James;55398 said:
Its not really Google, it is just a site meant to look like Google.

And that's what he meant, how do you do a site that look like Google D:

EDIT: I think it is a FAKE company, now, I don't know

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I've never seen the girl do the same things which is crazy because it proves that this is not a tape record but I still think this must be FAKE. I'll have a closer look. Don't let them get to you wpstudart :) Strange that they could locate you.

wpstudart

Since almost always I see her, and my GMT is the same as NY, which I think it's GMT-3... And Russia on the tape is GMT+9, what gives a half day difference. I usually see her after noon, like 2pm. I just saw her NOW, 4pm and 30. Try these time, between 2pm and 4pm, she is always there. I already saw her at 12am. Try matching your times with mine. But I was thinking, the video isn't the most important thing to the Arg, it's what it comes AFTER. Like these videos, links. They have leads, but the last one I can't find. I have an Idea, but nothing concrete yet. See if you guys discover ;)

Valentine;55458 said:
Don't let them get to you wpstudart :) Strange that they could locate you.

Yeah, I won't ;) Thank god I'm from Brazil, doubt that Spetsnatz would come to Brazil just to catch me :lol:
Anyway, I'm still worried, it was weird, but my friend knows something from hacking, and he said that discovering an IP and the location ain't so hard, but it's still curious... I felt Threated

Zombie Enclave

The Russian Military is the most odd and mysterious military...with sightings of Aliens, supposed " experiments " and all that. Watch out, friend. Watch out.

Top Bottom