• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Look at this weird site

Zombie Enclave

Have no idea.

Perhaps...it's something for L4D2? I am just saying random things, haha. But really, what is this thing? Sounds to creepy for me. So no searching.

Y'know, it could be something to give you a virus...

Hoady

I just typed in alfa-tsentr in normal google and its a private russian military company.Wikipedia has a page but its banned due to false information/gibberish lol.

Hmm people think this group kidnapped this young girl and she is being tested on.It explains the document writing at the start obviously trying to look official which i obviously now know to be russian.People claim its just a hoax and plain viral bull though to stir people up and yeah I think so too i mean just watched a video off youtube.Showed a young girl sitting in a completely white room doing stuff...its too blatant and the musicy eerie background...why would they have it?

Anyway its still bloody creepy.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Junsui/108510947011?ref=mf

Says its hoax...doesnt explain why.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEYY4R1V5I

D

Deleted member 1428

Im to "Brad Vickers" to go check it out lol xD. But whattype of experiments are they supposedly doing on the girl? Dang this is simenpretty scary stuff D:.

Zombie Enclave

In left 4 dead there is a infected called the Witch that cries a lot, and is angry when somebody gets near her. She seems as if she used to be a crazy woman from a Insane Asylum.

But the Russian military thing seems quite odd...even if you put it on the internet. Y'know, this could be some Terrorists ( I don't know where, might be the Taliban, or Iraqi terrorists. Could be some other country ) showing a video of a captured girl, and they are torturing her. Terrorists could do some pretty ****ed up ****, mostly by showing videos like that. But the creepy music sounds odd...maybe it's to make people scared enough to get out of there, before it shows. Sounds pretty military like, though...

D

Deleted member 1428

Ya know if it's so scary sounding then put the speakers on mute lol. What does the music sound like anyways? Can you make a YT vid about it? As I said I'm too Brad Vickers to go and check it out for myself.

CassidyAcid

@wolfgirl yeah. I showed my friend yesterday, and the girl was just sitting there on the floor sighing and fixing her hair.
So we met up with some other friends roughly 3 hours later and I was like "Look at this: its really weird!" , but it was just black :(

Hoady

That is weird ay, did this stuff only surface recently?I still think the music(or as wolfgirl said phychoacoustic, think RE5 menus kinda stuff) is just stupid though, why would like a government agency or whatever put that in the background?Pointless y'know, unless thats the kinda crap they listen too lol.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
It's just for scary effect xD that's all psychoacoustics do, unnerve you. That's what I learned in Film Studies anyway lol

Top Bottom