• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's hear your voice! (vocaroo thread)

Cosplaying Goddess

Hades Daughter
I mean... I said if you don't feel comfortable posting in here it's fine. It's mostly for fun, I sense the sarcasm is strong in this one. :p

I wasn't trying to be serious or anything...
I was just curious, and maybe I'll try it out when I get the chance...
But who the Hell'd wanna hear my voice?...
I drone on too much...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I wasn't trying to be serious or anything...
I was just curious, and maybe I'll try it out when I get the chance...
But who the Hell'd wanna hear my voice?...
I drone on too much...

You'd be surprised. I enjoy hearing who's behind the keyboard, it makes it more... personal to me. In a good, non-creepy kind of way. It's also fun reading or just introducing yourself in audio. :) I hate my voice personally, but I had the courage to post in the thread and not care what anyone else thinks of my odd, dudely sounding voice. :p I'm sure your voice sounds loads better than mine.

Cosplaying Goddess

Hades Daughter
You'd be surprised. I enjoy hearing who's behind the keyboard, it makes it more... personal to me. In a good, non-creepy kind of way. It's also fun reading or just introducing yourself in audio. :) I hate my voice personally, but I had the courage to post in the thread and not care what anyone else thinks of my odd, dudely sounding voice. :p I'm sure your voice sounds loads better than mine.

I dunno, mine sounds pretty bad atm, I'm currently in the process of fighting a cold...

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I wasen't expecting everyone's voice to sound like the way they were, except for AgentZero since I already heard his voice months ago.

By the way, and not trying to sound creepy, but I really like your voice Storyofmylife. You sound really cute.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I wasen't expecting everyone's voice to sound like the way they were, except for AgentZero since I already heard his voice months ago.

By the way, and not trying to sound creepy, but I really like your voice Storyofmylife. You sound really cute.

No one has ever told me that before! :oops: They normally say I sound like a dude or a stoner LOL. :p Thank you, that's so sweet!

Top Bottom