• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Jill Vs. Ada

Levan

Polkka. lol
The only reason why Jill's so strong in RE5 is due to the P30 ancillary chemical, once Chris and Sheva removed it, she's now back to her normal self. So for me, Ada and Jill are evenly matched, Ada with her tricks and Jill with her training and survivability.

wpstudart

I never think about it, but since Jill survived 2 outbreaks, and Ada just one, and barely one. We can't say that 4 is a outbreak. Jill would win

bruno

Chief Researcher
There would be a draw. Then, each of them calls backup: Jill calls Chris and Ada calls Leon. Then, Chris would win to Leon in 2 seconds. :lol:

wpstudart

This wouldn't be a fair fight I think. Ada would use that glasses of her, that is like a flash grenade. OR, Jill could simply when she sees Ada, use that thing that I forgot the name that electrocutes zombies. It depends in a lot of facts. But I have faith in Jill. It's harder to kill a Tyrant than to throw a grenade launcher to someone.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Levan;47924 said:
So for me, Ada and Jill are evenly matched, Ada with her tricks and Jill with her training and survivability.
Yup.

bruno;48409 said:
There would be a draw. Then, each of them calls backup: Jill calls Chris and Ada calls Leon. Then, Chris would win to Leon in 2 seconds. :lol:
Lol, that's how Jill wins. :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
she does indeed, she pwns so much because this thread use to be a poll...but jill beat ada so bad it got closed :p ...
Resident_Evil_5___Jill_2_by_MaxX5452.png

Top Bottom