• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jill and Claire

Wayniiee

I read that too on Facebook, although to me it doesn't really sound like they will do it, especially because "they dont really tie into the story though"... But, oh well, hope dies last. It would be great to have Claire in Mercenaries! :D
*cough* Jill can stay dead for all I care! *cough*

Nooo I love Jill lol but what makes me think they might is them saying there talking about it and they don't have to tie into the story to be in mercenaries and since ALOT of people wanted them in resident evil 6 I think they would at least put them in the mercenaries but only time will tell :p

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
with the "No Hope Left" theme going on Resident Evil 6, i can only see a Legit Reason of why/should put Claire' in Mercenaries (for the mere reason Claire' has turned her gun in and became a member of a Humitarian *i know i spelled it wrong*, helping people like in the field of being a Medic, *refer* to Claire's position on Degeneration) :)

eX29-

I really hope they put out another mercenaries reunion like they did on RE5 with the same maps from the original in-game plus the pre-order/future DLC maps included aswell BUT unlike RE5 I'd like this one to be with non-playable characters from RE6 and the original mercenaries in the game.

I'd like characters like Berry(RE5 mer. reunion), Claire, Jill(RE5 BSAA), Rebecca(RE5 mer. reunion), Sheva, Wesker. Just to name a few possible choices.

Anyways. I got my fingers crossed for something like this in the works for future DLC.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I adore Piers, but he could have easily been replaced by Jill, Claire, or even Sheva. I enjoyed a male character having a male partner in the RE universe for once though... I'm not so mad about Jill being in the game as I am about "where the hell is Claire?" At least we've seen what Jill looks like in recent years. I want Claire.

Reactions: Hel

willowsby

I kind of wish Ada co-op partner is female, why there are no F/F team in RE 6?

we have 2 M/F team : Leon & Helena also Jake & Sherry
1 M/M team : Chris & Piers

there should be F/F team

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I kind of wish Ada co-op partner is female, why there are no F/F team in RE 6?

we have 2 M/F team : Leon & Helena also Jake & Sherry
1 M/M team : Chris & Piers

there should be F/F team

You never know who *highlight for spoiler* who she was on the phone with at the end of her campaign... could've been another girl. It'd be interesting if it was an old fan favorite making a return, but working with her agency. ;)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
That'd be so awesome if Capcom actually remembered her... but from the last interview with them I saw and the fact some of them didn't even know Wesker died in RE5... yeah, my hopes have kind of vanished. Hahaha
that interview just confirms that they pull **** out of their ass
lets have 6 adas and have them battle it out
it sounds like a crappy version of the highlander
"There can be only one!!!!"

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I'd love for Jill and Claire to re-appear, in Mercs as characters i can't see why not.

It doesn't affect the story at all, and it would be nice to have all the characters in like 1 ultimate Mercs mode.

Like has been said, get Barry in there, Jill, Claire, Wesker, Krauser etc.

Wayniiee

I just wish they'd tell us if there going to be in the mercenaries they got every single other main character in resident evil 6 so I don't see why not them? It'll be good to have them all in I mean have like Claire and sherry or like jill and Claire capcom would deffo get my money!

willowsby

the interview also said, they never have clone technology in RE before

They definitely forgot both Alfred & Alexia are cloned. Also many B.O.W are cloned

Top Bottom