• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jill and Claire

Wayniiee

Since they aren't in the game but there has been so much love for them do you think capcom will at least include them in mercenaries? Couldn't find another thread like this but if there was sorry :p lol

BranBran

I really miss Claire!! I love Jill also, but we had her in 5 and Revelations, so I'm wishing Claire more than Jill. It would be cool if Capcom would at the very least give us some info in the game as to where/what has happened to all the main characters up to this point. :)

Wayniiee

I really miss Claire!! I love Jill also, but we had her in 5 and Revelations, so I'm wishing Claire more than Jill. It would be cool if Capcom would at the very least give us some info in the game as to where/what has happened to all the main characters up to this point. :)

Yeah so was Chris he's been in the last 3 games lol but yeah I think I heard somewhere that Claire is supposed to be referenced to at least.... I just want too see all the main characters in the same game lol

Cleona

Claire is under rated by Capcom look at degeneration she might as well not be in it. Claire is my Fave RE Character i wish she was put in a better role.

KKAAIIG

Apparently Claire will be in a new game for the 3DS called Resident Evil: Downfall, it's about Claire witnessing the Downfall of humanity.. I'm not sure if it's a rumor or not. :p

Wayniiee

Claire is under rated by Capcom look at degeneration she might as well not be in it. Claire is my Fave RE Character i wish she was put in a better role.

I know right all they keep doing is just remaking the games from raccoon city that she was in (dark side chronicles & operation raccoon city) they never actually put her in a new game
Apparently Claire will be in a new game for the 3DS called Resident Evil: Downfall, it's about Claire witnessing the Downfall of humanity.. I'm not sure if it's a rumor or not. :p

Yeah I heard that too but they need to make it for ps3/Xbox too like revelations I really want to play that but I don't own a 3ds :( lol

Cleona

I dont have the 3DS i wish i have one i have to watch youtube vids of Revelation now this new one i will have to try saving up my money for one.

Wayniiee

I dont have the 3DS i wish i have one i have to watch youtube vids of Revelation now this new one i will have to try saving up my money for one.

Looks to me like there having Jill and Claire for the 3ds n Chris and Leon n everyone else for the consoles lol :(

Cleona

Looks to me like there having Jill and Claire for the 3ds n Chris and Leon n everyone else for the consoles lol :(

:( any extra money i get i will have to save it for a 3DS (FOR ONLY 3 GAMES) and a PSPVitra (FOR ONLY 1 GAME).

M4Gord

Capcom must be trolling if they think that they can get away with lettting Claire be playable in another 3DS game and not letting her be playable in any way in the main series since CVX

Wayniiee

Capcom must be trolling if they think that they can get away with lettting Claire be playable in another 3DS game and not letting her be playable in any way in the main series since CVX

I know man trust me if I worked at capcom I'd have Claire and Jill in every game lol I hope them two meet though like Chris and Leon will in re6 that would be amazing :D

Loki

The Trickster
Premium

Claire is my favourite character too :) I hope she will be in the mercinaries, it wouldn't be too hard to put her in it as she has already been in The Mercinaries 3D.

KKAAIIG

Revelations honestly works perfect with the 3DS, it's horror.. in 3D and the touch screen fits in perfectly with the game.

Wayniiee

Claire is my favourite character too :) I hope she will be in the mercinaries, it wouldn't be too hard to put her in it as she has already been in The Mercinaries 3D.

Exactly they can even just port her from it but I prefer her with a high pony tail not a low one lol

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I wouldn't mind them being in mercenaries, especially since they already have a Claire and Jill model based from RE5 and mercenaries 3d.

I doubt Capcom has forgotten about Claire seeing as she made it into Degeneration, Mercs 3d, and Capacom making an official statement about her on there facebook page. She had a good role in Degeneration and her role is now finished seeing as she works for Terra Save now. She is the only character who has gotten closure on what she is doing now in life, so Claire is definitely not underrated by Capcom. We have enough characters in RE6 already for the campaign.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I read that too on Facebook, although to me it doesn't really sound like they will do it, especially because "they dont really tie into the story though"... But, oh well, hope dies last. It would be great to have Claire in Mercenaries! :D
*cough* Jill can stay dead for all I care! *cough*

Top Bottom