• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Geez..I can't remember if I've posted here or not lmao. I know there's some talk going on about Jensen and some other guy playing Leon. I'd much rather see Jensen get the part. Just from watching him in Supernatural, I believe he could pull it off. The man already has experience with horror films. This other guy, I've never even heard of him...hence the reason why I can't for the life of me, remember his name lol.

And personally, I can see a resemblance between Leon and Jensen lol...but that's just me :p

Joe S. Kennedy

Geez..I can't remember if I've posted here or not lmao. I know there's some talk going on about Jensen and some other guy playing Leon. I'd much rather see Jensen get the part. Just from watching him in Supernatural, I believe he could pull it off. The man already has experience with horror films. This other guy, I've never even heard of him...hence the reason why I can't for the life of me, remember his name lol.

And personally, I can see a resemblance between Leon and Jensen lol...but that's just me :p
That's the exact way I see it also! Jensen and Leon are like the same person.... they're good at fighting,they're both funny even in a setting like that and they look alike really much... I prefer him among all the others, but I'm not saying that they're bad at all.

Reggie

Tom Hardy as Leon FTW. Loved him in "Warrior." I heard he did a fantastic job in "Bronson," "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier,Spy," "This Means War," "Inception," and recently in "Dark Knight Rises," too.

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Wasn't this guy in My Bloody Valentine and White Chicks?

Either way, he turned out to be a horrible final product on screen, although that's less to do with Jensen's acting and more to do with Anderson's leadership in the douchebag race ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Hmm Tom Hardy does look a bit like him in this pic...

tom_hardy_long_hair.jpg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Wow...Sorry, but no way...They can't have a slasher movie star playin in an RE film...
I know this is an old post but why the hell not? look at the crap we've had so far. Not all slasher movies have terrible acting and the first Scream is definitely an example of one. Hell, Scream has better acting than all of the RE flicks.

If there is any type of actor that has always felt out of place in a movie, it's a television star (imo). However, an actor's performance depends greatly on how good the director is... But look who's directing and look who's the main event in this film series.

Top Bottom