• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy

KennedyShot02

I know, but what I meant was if I didn't know he was British I wouldn't have been able to tell because his 'American accent' is perfect. I didn't detect any slips or anything. And I wouldn't describe his voice as Batman like lol. He sounds just like he did in Prison Break.
That also increases my bias against Miller. Aside from thinking he is a terrible actor I hated Prison Break.
Check this out guys

leonskennedy.jpg
Interesting. Now I just need to do a similar photoshop for Paul Walker and Chris Evans for Comparison. Either Way I worry none of them would get the role because of how well known all 3 are. As both myself and Kennedy Killer Have pointed out Paul Anderson seems to not wanna work with anyone more famous then Mila on these movies.

Joe S. Kennedy

That also increases my bias against Miller. Aside from thinking he is a terrible actor I hated Prison Break.

Interesting. Now I just need to do a similar photoshop for Paul Walker and Chris Evans for Comparison. Either Way I worry none of them would get the role because of how well known all 3 are. As both myself and Kennedy Killer Have pointed out Paul Anderson seems to not wanna work with anyone more famous then Mila on these movies.
That's really a pity, cuz this guy is the perfect Leon Kennedy...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Of the people I know, the only person who comes close is Paul Walker, and even then its a coin toss.

KennedyShot02

Of the people I know, the only person who comes close is Paul Walker, and even then its a coin toss.
Yeah Paul is most famous for the Fast and Furious Movies and The movies Takers and The Skulls.
Chris Evans is known for Playing Johnny Storm in the Fantastic 4 movies Captain America in the new movie and Lucas lee in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Jensen Ackles is mainly known for the shows Supernatural and Dark Angel

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah Paul is most famous for the Fast and Furious Movies and The movies Takers and The Skulls.
Chris Evans is known for Playing Johnny Storm in the Fantastic 4 movies Captain America in the new movie and Lucas lee in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Jensen Ackles is mainly known for the shows Supernatural and Dark Angel
Well, I'd say he's also known among women from his old soap operal roles in Days of out Lives, plus the movie My Bloody Valentine, in which he was the main character...But Supernatural by far more than anything...Dark Angel is a strech as i have found VERY few people other than me who know of and/or like the show...

Derp, read that wrong lol. I don't know him so well.
Again, i'm replying to the wrong post, but i do feel the need to say that him sounding just like he did in Prison Break, another awful show might I add, only shows his limitations...He had no reason to play This characer...and already well established charcter, like a character he played on a failed TV show...Plus, you say he doesn't sound like batman...Watch "The Dark Knight" then watch the newest RE movie and tell me he doesn't sound like Batman in that movie...or any other Batman movie for that matter...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I happen to love Prison Break and The Dark Knight is one of my all time favorite movies. It seems as though this is something you all I will not agree on.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I happen to love Prison Break and The Dark Knight is one of my all time favorite movies. It seems as though this is something you all I will not agree on.
No, and there's no problem with that...i still think youre a pretty cool member...i just get a little annoyed when people like acotors that i really think have no talent being an actor myself...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
No, and there's no problem with that...i still think youre a pretty cool member...i just get a little annoyed when people like acotors that i really think have no talent being an actor myself...

Thanks; you're not so bad yourself. That's your right I suppose, but good and bad acting is relative to the observer.

KennedyShot02

Well, I'd say he's also known among women from his old soap operal roles in Days of out Lives, plus the movie My Bloody Valentine, in which he was the main character...But Supernatural by far more than anything...Dark Angel is a strech as i have found VERY few people other than me who know of and/or like the show...

Again, i'm replying to the wrong post, but i do feel the need to say that him sounding just like he did in Prison Break, another awful show might I add, only shows his limitations...He had no reason to play This characer...and already well established charcter, like a character he played on a failed TV show...Plus, you say he doesn't sound like batman...Watch "The Dark Knight" then watch the newest RE movie and tell me he doesn't sound like Batman in that movie...or any other Batman movie for that matter...
Yeah I personally hated Prison Break. Also Dark Angel was a fantastic show.
Also not really an actor myself as I was only in a couple school plays so I can't comment there. LoL I just hate when People judge actors cause of what the critics have to say as they have given good movies bad reviews

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I tend to think the opposite of critics lol. They always hate the movies I like, so I stopped paying attention to them.

And by the way, Kennedykiller, what sort of acting do you do? I'm interested in the art, as well as many other aspects of film, editing, directing, screenwriting, etc.

Joe S. Kennedy

You know guys, I checked a lot of websites and even on youtube, the most favourite one is Jensen. He has everything that Leon has, like same personality... some people even thought that Leon was made upon Jensen, but of course that can't be. Anyways, I just think he would be the one and I'd really enjoy watching him in actioin.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah I personally hated Prison Break. Also Dark Angel was a fantastic show.

Also not really an actor myself as I was only in a couple school plays so I can't comment there. LoL I just hate when People judge actors cause of what the critics have to say as they have given good movies bad reviews
I loved Dark Angel as well, and in my opinon you CANNOT go by what a critic says...you have to do one of two things...either form an opinon for yourself, or listen to the fans...A show will be made for a certain demographic in most cases, and if you fit that demographic you may like that show, even if a critic outside the demographic is biased and says it's horrible...however you don't have to be part of the normal demographic to like the show either...Its just personal taste...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I tend to think the opposite of critics lol. They always hate the movies I like, so I stopped paying attention to them.

And by the way, Kennedykiller, what sort of acting do you do? I'm interested in the art, as well as many other aspects of film, editing, directing, screenwriting, etc.
WHen you say what kind of acting do you mean what genre do i perfer?

Top Bottom