• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there an RE game you just cant get into anymore?

black 93

I would have said RE6, but despite all the hate that game that gets, despite how generic and scripted it is, i play it and the fluid controls and fun combat just pulls me in. Yes it was a disapointment, yes capcom didnt listen to a word we said after 5, (apart from the controls) yes jake, piers and helena came out of nowhere when all we really wanted jill and claire, but the gameplay is fun as hell. The combat in 6 is the most fluid in the series, rolls, counters, tons of melee, i cant help it the game is fun to play and at the end of the day thats the most important thing.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Definitely RE4. It didn't feel like a RE game. and no matter how many times i pick it up i can't seem to enjoy it. but there is one things i really loved about RE4. and that was the part where you play as Ashley.

Fenris

Wolf :)
For me it's Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. I understand it had it's charm back then but now I just don't understand what tied me to this game I rember playing it for weeks and praising the story mode, which is really boring by now. The multiplayer mode is full of hackers, it's just ridicouls...

Top Bottom