• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Were The Last Person In The World...

A-Virus300

Then as u hoped for, we come out, me pulling her out of the fire...but as i pull...
AHHH...her arms discharges....
oh it's just a manniquin....
i find her..and pull her out gently
as you come toward us with the aid kit....
you help us and cover our injuries....and u run away with her...and knock me out
:p

3d-agent

cuz she is more happy with me than u.

Than u wokeup at night having no idea where are we gone...and heard the sound of chopper fly by. U try to move but ur head hurts so bad.

A-Virus300

Then...i hold my head..and concentrate to move away the pain...and i accidently move a huge rock towards the chopper....and it falls directly on ur and her!!!

I get confused to what happens

3d-agent

we were not in that chopper, where ever we were u didn't know it, that's what u r going to find out in your journey.
Now u heard the sound of infected dog running towards u....u try to find something to defend yourself...bang..bang..u hear the gun shots...as i approach towards u to say...u cant find her.

A-Virus300

I get angry and more rocks fly everywhere, but non-hit you..u knock me out again..and take me to this lab tie me up...and i get wake up and u say
"control ur temper"
"What's happening to me"
(let\s get into a dialogue)

3d-agent

no it wasn't rock, and nothing fell on the chopper..u must be hallucinating..i am giving u an injection, it'll help ur headache to go away. Take some rest now.

3d-agent

i'll do it when i feel its sfe to do so.( i walked towards the door, after injecting u, and go out and shut it, u fell asleep)

Hoady

Then i fall through the glass roof because i heard all the commotion and wake you up. In a blind rage you knock me out even though i offered you some panadol for your headache.You look for 3d Agent everywhere but don't find him soon i wake up and get mad at what you did to me so i go alone and look for the bruised up chopper.

3d-agent

i was watching the whole act on my monitor in my control room..i have thought in my mind..( so we r not alone anymore). Now i am w8ing what would u do next.?

3d-agent

Than we start again like in fallout 3. I am the only human left and i have a dog. We live in post apocalyptic city.

Start of a new story.

InfadaStone

Well I would convince myself that I'm NOT the last person on the world, and I'd spend the rest of my life looking for someone else... best someone who is of the opposite sex.

Joesph

You would walk slowly but surely into the city, passing run down stores and shops...you hear a sound...its coming from a movie theater...you start running as fast as you can towards it...you reach the source of the sound...it is the movie "Privates of the Caribbean" ...you sit down....take of your pants...grab your travel lotion out of your shirt pocket...and commence pleasure time.

midevil1

if i'm last woman on the planet, i would walk naked on the streets with my big bouncing boobs, and every where i go,touching my naked body without worrying about some people staring at my big bouncing boobs ;)

Top Bottom