• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Were The Last Person In The World...

A-Virus300

Whatever ending it has doesn't effect me really, well as long as it's not the part where he explodes.
But that takes us off the game cuz he wasn't the last person on earth!!!

Wow, imagine u believe ur the last person on earth, and u're actually not, u're being watched 24/10, and in the end, u find out the whole world have been watching, what would u do then?

3d-agent

when i say hello...and nobody answer me...only the hollow sound of my voice echos, and air speaks the loudness of silence....gulp.

3d-agent

and i say..wtf..i though i am alone...while running towards a M1 tank...after few secs...kaboomm and nemesis is divided into thousand small nemesiss.

Sad of being alone again..

Grab a football, paint eyes and mouth on it and call it Wilson...and starts talking to it.

A-Virus300

I don't know about talking....sumthing else might happen ;)

Well u find a huge infected worm come out of the football

3d-agent

c'mon..how huge infected worm a football can contain in it.?...but its still a worm so no problem to kill it.

A-Virus300

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=512.msg18327#msg18327 date=1229370224]
c'mon..how huge infected worm a football can contain in it.?...but its still a worm so no problem to kill it.
[/quote]

Hahaha...big enought to fit in the football and burst it!!!!
it's coming at u thought!

3d-agent

oh i already kill it without thinking.

now u r the last one and finds the infected girl...who still looks nice.

A-Virus300

She has three hours left before she turns into a zombie...so we try to find a cure..and look..we find the lab with all medicine..and we find the perfect one...
oh look, she's cured :p

A-Virus300

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=512.msg18390#msg18390 date=1229372138]
congrats...than i shot u in the head.. and take her...now congrats to me..lol :p
[/quote]

Then she loses temper, and the infection increases with her body heat, and turns into the female version of Nemisis! U're with out guns, and she squashes u like a lemon! :p

3d-agent

than i woke up from this nightmare...and find her sleeping besides me, she is looking nice in her sleep, i wipe sweat from my forehead...and sleep again.. My happy ending.lol

A-Virus300

Then the roof u were sleeping under falls squshing only ur side of the bed..making her wake up, she looks up and sees me, with my bazoka, and she smiles..cuz i saved her from the lunatic :p

(dont' take anything i see on this thread personally)

3d-agent

hmmm..your happy ending...y would i take anything personally...we r having fun. :p

But when u were having your reunion the whole building collapsed..and both of u died...cuz i rigged it with explosives, cuz i made habit to change location and destroy the old one.

And i manage to escape alive...and in the far corner of the town i bandage mt injuries...while watching the smoke of the building, and hoping you both are alive..cuz i am not that lunatic.haha ;)

Top Bottom