• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Were The Last Person In The World...

Trinity

Yeah,good point :) ...But I think that life after a month or two would become unbearable...

And I remember that our pshychology teacher told us that if a man spends over a year alone,for example on a deserted island..he goes gaga... :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i'd take my own life eventually as well, having no one around would suck.
theres only so much fun you can have alone.

Hoady

Very true you'd eventually go insane no doubt.If you had some animal companions though things would be much better still you'd probably die sad and all that.Damn that sucks.

Hoady

haha i'd put up the saddle and give myself a ride when your the last person on earth nothings stopping you!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
What if your already crazy, haha know what I mean, youd be screwed right from the start lol.

I joke.
You'd do alot before you'd kill yourself, Cant you see a part of you trying to make a house or something lol or building something an smashing it after or soemthing mad like that Lol.

Id make big explossions big fires ect just for a laugh. man how weird would that be if it just was you on your own. Damn.

Hoady

Yeah i reckon go and gather heaps of explosives and blow crap up i've always wanted to shoot a building with an rpg.You'd have to make your death hell epic though like you know the classic in a plane dropping a nuke and riding it to the bottom?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That would be a long process of finding a plain putting a nuke inside it flying the plain high enough an then dropping a nuke whilst on top of it.. can all that be done by one person alone?

Hoady

I'm certain there will be one conveniently placed around somewhere just go to the prime ministers area or the whitehouse, even look around a big army base theres bound to be something relatively deadly anyway.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
20080409125636_mad_cow.jpg

It's true ive seen them myself!

REDNECK

if i was the last person in the world i would drive all over the place blasting metal music and hoping for the dead to be walking the earth lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I would feel very lonely and get bored, after some time I would start a riot and a revolusion....

A week later I would confiscate six bottles of fine champagne.
Drunk I would initiated a war and died like a hero.

No seriously... I'm not supposed to answer seriously? :confused:

I can try to make a serious answer...

.... No sorry, the serious answer was too depressing. Not posting it. :p

Hoady

Yeah i'd just drink and smoke alot so what if its killing you, you got nothing to live for.As long as animals were alive like birds,cats and stuff i reckon i could keep sane but you'd go crazy eventually.I'd just become a budhist or something that would keep you intact.

Top Bottom