• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Capcom were to kill off a main character for good...

If Capcom were to kill off a main character for good who would you choose?

• Total voters

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I'd choose Chris. Nobody would expect the MAIN main character of the series to be killed off and it'd be a nice shock. It'd have to be by Wesker's hands, though, and no other. Unfortunately, unless they decide to figure a way to bring ol' Albert back, that won't ever happen. Leon could then assume the role of the MAIN main guy and lead the fight against evil organizations. A Leon/Jill game would be awesome!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I say with the very last RE they should just blow everyone up. lol Then Jill can come out of the explosion, get in a space ship, and go to space only to find Isaac from dead space. Then a new series will begin... Dead Evil! Mwuhahahaha.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I voted for Chris.

He has had plenty of time in the spotlight in the Resident Evil universe and I think his time should be up.

I think it would be cool for him to die at the end of RE6 after finally meeting Leon face to face and saving the world at the end of the game.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I voted for Chris.

He has had plenty of time in the spotlight in the Resident Evil universe and I think his time should be up.

I think it would be cool for him to die at the end of RE6 after finally meeting Leon face to face and saving the world at the end of the game.

Leon and Chris have a punch up, that would be so fun to watch

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Leon and Chris have a punch up, that would be so fun to watch
Leon could kill chris... That would satisfy Chris' death bounty i think. Chris kills Ada? Leon in a fit of rage "YOU KNOW ....I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF I SAW AN EYEBALL SPAWN OUT OF YOUR MASSIVE BICEPS YOU FREAK!! *Epic firefight*

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think I'd actually like if one of the main characters were turned into monsters (like Steve was) and the rest of the heroes had no choice but to kill him/her.

I always liked that idea too. It really got me when it happened to Steve. I think Chris has already turned into a steroid monster :p

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I vote Chris...You can kill him a million ways...Idk, but I just want him dead...

I'd choose Chris.

I voted for Chris.

Leon could kill chris...

I think Chris has already turned into a steroid monster :p
All of you. OUT.
carygrantno.gif

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Gotta be honest I haven't seen the movie, just found the clips and thought they were hilarious. I'm starting to get into the older black and white movies, though, and loves me some Cary Grant!
Twelve Angry Men FTW!...Just sayin, that's a black and white one you should look up...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
What if Claire got infected and eventually turned into a zombie, then Chris had to kill her? That could be a very emotional scene.

Top Bottom