• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Idea for RE6...KILL CHRIS !!!

JuneOcelot

I dont want barry, rebecca, or mabye leon and Chris team up, or clair and sheva or jill and ada or something like that

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Seeeing as Jill is alive an not dead maybe in the 6th Resi game they might actully kill off one of the game characters this time =P

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
xD
How could capcom get away with killing off Chris Redfield an think it would be a good idea?!
I'd be peeeeed off if any of the mains died there all awesome, an have there own little storys.

madmark

I think from a marketing stand point, it would be great having Chris get infected. the player gets the choice at the end whether or not to kill him or save him with some anti-virus. He is only a video game character.
Heroes don't always ride off into the sunset,people... sometimes they die...sometimes they turn into villians.
I was only exploring the possibilities with this post. I was trying to get a feel for others and how they feel about the idea. I wasn't trying to commit RE blasphemy..hehe..now I know...
Some people would wanna die if Chris did too....sheesh!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^Tis true. I like the idea of getting a choice to save him (or any of the characters). I wish you could get more than one ending again for these games. But the real ending to that game should be where they live (like what they did in the remake)!

Flamer

I wouldn't want Chris to die! He's awesome. But wouldn't it be cool if this time Wesker turns in to a good guy and you're him in the game, or Chris (you can select which one before you start the game) and then on the last level you and Wesker or you and Chris have a fight but with your bare hands and then in the end some big thing collapses on top of both of you and then it says "To be continued..." or something like that? Lmao.

madmark

wesker as a good guy is as much of a stretch as Chris as a baddie. WATCH OUT!!! some on this forum think you will be stupid for thinking out side the box.

kudos, flamer.

Hoady

Flamer;34425 said:
I wouldn't want Chris to die! He's awesome. But wouldn't it be cool if this time Wesker turns in to a good guy and you're him in the game, or Chris (you can select which one before you start the game) and then on the last level you and Wesker or you and Chris have a fight but with your bare hands and then in the end some big thing collapses on top of both of you and then it says "To be continued..." or something like that? Lmao.

Thats epic.But yeah they gotta kill someone eventually we don't need any new people all i ask capcom to do is like get all the characters round up in a mad confrontation and yeah you get to choose who dies or something you all have an epic brawl to the death.There'd be teleporting,punching,roundhouse kicking and bullets flying everywhere that would be hell intense.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Well personally in RE6 I want them to include a much larger cast of characters, and make it multiplayer.

I dont like the rumors floating around that there thinking of going with an all new cast of characters either when there are still loose ends with the current characters that need tieing off (Call that an ending Re5?)

I always envisoned the final one to show what happened after with all the characters (much like the old still-screens we used to get on Re1 and Re2)

my money would be firmly on Chris and Jill finally tying the knot, and Leon meeting up with Claire (in normal circumstances), and while there meeting up he bumps into Ada......And Barry finally getting his sandwich!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;36020 said:
Well personally in RE6 I want them to include a much larger cast of characters, and make it multiplayer.

I dont like the rumors floating around that there thinking of going with an all new cast of characters either when there are still loose ends with the current characters that need tieing off (Call that an ending Re5?)

Oh, goodness, I hope that isn't true. I would like for the last one tie everything together for the old characters. At this point I really do not care for any new ones, quite frankly. I just hope Capcom doesn't pull another 'Dino Crisis 3' and not address the previous game's storylines. I don't think they will, but either way I am so not bought on having a new cast of characters.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^Agreed!

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;36020 said:
my money would be firmly on Chris and Jill finally tying the knot

Dude they've known each other for well over ten years and they still won't kiss.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

STAR_738;36061 said:
^Agreed!

Dude they've known each other for well over ten years and they still won't kiss.

Thats because capcom keep dilly-dallying over there relationship (watch any manga cartoon, play any FF game bar number 8) its like the japanese are afraid to have any kind of relationship in there animated series' and video games :p

It's so obvious they have somethin more than a "best friends for life thing" going on, I'm guessing its there jobs and the fact that there profesionals that stop them from "going further" :)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
LOL no I don't really get into the cartoons. If they're gonna do something then they better do it fast!

The whole thing about partners in that line of work is that you become almost like family.
In RE 2 wasn't there a picture on Jill's desk and when you read about it Claire says "must be her boyfriend". I can't remember the exact wording but thats the gist of it.

Top Bottom