• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Idea for RE6...KILL CHRIS !!!

madmark

have Leon and Jill be the heroes. Chris gets infected and becomes your worst nightmare.
He is the boss of every chapter end, morphing to a stronger version each time until the final culmination...where you must...kill chris!...or save him at the end...hell...i dunno.
I would like to see them mix it up a lil' in their storylines.
Having the ultimate good guy BE the ultimate bad guy, would do just that!
If that isn't ridiculous enough, have Wesker and Krauser come back and help Jill and Leon at the end...nyuk,nyuk,nyuk

weskerfan

by "reboot" i think it means new layout and gameplay style.
shurely they will keep the characters.

woundnt it be cool if you could use melee weapons too.?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
madmark;33093 said:
have Leon and Jill be the heroes. Chris gets infected and becomes your worst nightmare.
He is the boss of every chapter end, morphing to a stronger version each time until the final culmination...where you must...kill chris!...or save him at the end...hell...i dunno.
I would like to see them mix it up a lil' in their storylines.
Having the ultimate good guy BE the ultimate bad guy, would do just that!
If that isn't ridiculous enough, have Wesker and Krauser come back and help Jill and Leon at the end...nyuk,nyuk,nyuk

You're on crack. I hope Leon shoots you in your sleep.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I had always thought that Chris and Wesker would kill eachother in the very last game. Only because Chris is the ultimate 'good' figure in the RE sega, while Wesker is the ultimate 'bad'- so in the end they kind of 'cancel' eachother out. Guess that's not gonna happen anytime soon, though.

MoleMan

FAIL. Honestly, but saving him wouldn't be bad.. but killing him. BOO.

And Capcom thinks about making NEW charries and forgettting the old ones. Sorry barry and claire...no re6 for you me thinks

Sephiroxas

Capcom would not kill off Chris, it'd be pretty dumb of them to kill of any main character like that. :lol: Imagine if they killed Jill. So many unhappy fans.

Ada Wong™

I laughed at the title of this topic, but NO. CHRIS CANNOT DIE! I need him lol.

And as far as a reboot for RE6, another horrible idea. They need to bring back Barry. No one knows too much about him, and I still question Ada's motives. Does she love Leon or is she just manipulative? I fall more towards a love/manipulative thing. And new characters are okay, as long as we contain and they are true to the original RE charac ters, like Ada Leon Claire and (he better be alive) Wesker.

madmark

DegenerateElite;33200 said:
You're on crack. I hope Leon shoots you in your sleep.

Actually, I was about 5 shots of Jagermeister deep when I wrote this...nyuk...not far off!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i don't think barry should be a lead, it would be like mgs4, having the main character look really old..
cuz barry would be in his 50's now, surely older since RE6 would probs go further into the future.
maybe having flashbacks of him would be good.

Mark-o

I think they should have something with Rebecca joining the bsaa(if there still is one) and Jill, Chris and shave are sent on a mission to some lab in Europe where they find files about everything that happened over the past years and they all start finding things about their past like where is Barry what is Billy doing and have like another outbreak of the t virus/las plagues/uroboros in a city again.

Top Bottom