• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How old is everyone?

judled

i be 20, being out of school sucks, sure collage is great but its so much more work when your finished school. and real life slaps you hard in the face, i don't like it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm 21 I keep forgeting that im getting older each year, I'll be 22 this year in august lol and I still feel like Im a teen sometimes. but Ive seen alot since I left collage some things are tough yeah. But once your awake its not so bad lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
STAR_738;67499 said:
^Yeah... money and bills slap you in the face when you are older and working.
I kinda like it when money slaps my face lol.

Hoady

18 in July and i can assure you i won't be experiencing the most pleasant birthday.

Hoady

Well i might be in the army by then so it will probably be an extra 20 push ups and a biscuit for good luck haha.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;67634 said:
Well i might be in the army by then so it will probably be an extra 20 push ups and a biscuit for good luck haha.

I see...well you better be careful. Don't get yourself killed out there lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dunno why but that is kinda cool, in away... think of it as a chat up line xD
Plus that is the stuff that will only make you stronger.

"For my 18th I was stuck in the army, my drill sargent made me ... "

But if your in the army thats like constant exorcise, and nutrition? It's good for you but you cant fail the drug tests. so really I would not be able to join the army lol... neither would you randy lol we do to much drugs haha

apparently they can tell exactly how many years youve been smoking with a single strand of hair... but it has to be a long hair..

Hoady

True that it is kind of badass:
"What did you do for your 18th?"
My sargeant told me to harden the f*** up on my birthday.

Yeah i got told that about the hair but i doubt they give a rat because nearly everyone once and while does the shiz.Also alota drug addicts go in the army and then become well good i've heard.You'd be in the british army i'd hell like wag my unit to chill with you boys.xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;67636 said:
It's good for you but you cant fail the drug tests. so really I would not be able to join the army lol... neither would you randy lol we do to much drugs haha

That is so true. :lol:

"Private! You smell like pot!"

"No no no...that's the smoke from our training you're smelling sir."

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'd make a bong out of my gun. 8D "This is my rifle there are many like it but this one is mine..." haha makes me grin lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;67598 said:
18 in July and i can assure you i won't be experiencing the most pleasant birthday.
Hoady;67634 said:
Look at it this way; your birthday will make that day in the army funnier than the other days. Unless you are in the bush at some exercise you'll be able to have some kind of celebration. I don't know the duration of your army service, but if it's a year then everybody is going to have a birthday in the army.

echoey;67636 said:
But if your in the army thats like constant exorcise,
Are they exorcising in the British army? :lol: I've met many British soldiers and it's very possible that they had been exorcised. :lol: :p

apparently they can tell exactly how many years youve been smoking with a single strand of hair... but it has to be a long hair..
Shave off your hair...

tremor;67645 said:
"Private! You smell like pot!"

"No no no...that's the smoke from our training you're smelling sir."
Or the smell of incense. :lol: That's what Red Forman thought and he was an army veteran. :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yanno . . I was talking about a very complex bong when I said that thing back there about the rifle... buttt !
The thing is if your hair isnt long enough they cant do the test sooo if you've been smoking a few years...or alot of years, it should not be able to read it I think lol that is what some dude told me at work lol he only did 6 months and well started talking about the test hahaha...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;67695 said:

Or the smell of incense. :lol: That's what Red Forman thought and he was an army veteran. :lol:

I love incense. :lol:

When I was a little girl, my mom and dad always burnt incense. I can't quite remember, but I believe it smelled like jasmine or something, lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've never smelt incense. I know it's used as a religious thing but do you burn it for other reasons too? Just for the smell perhaps?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yeah, we mostly burnt it for the smell. I used to have some that soothed and calmed the nerves...but that's why I smoke ganja. :lol:

Top Bottom