• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How old is everyone?

~Excella~

Premium
I did a search and this topic didn't come up. I'm just wondering because I just saw a few people say they were 10 and that made me feel....old.

I'm assuming most people are in their teens/early 20's?

AlastorXDilla13

Lol ha i seen a few 10 year old also! Lol i thought RE was rated M, oh well kids get away with anything nowadays
But i am 19, 20 next week!

Mr Sunshine

6 here! :p

Nah just kidding! I'm 18 years old!

However, I miss school already! I don't want to grow up anymore...

..the responsibilities grow also..

~Excella~

Premium
Yeah, being an adult out of school can suck but it also has some great benefits like having money to buy games without having to ask parents, lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If I say how old I am you all are going to delete me from your friends list. :lol:

Someone have said that we are not older than our mind. So I'm staying at only 25-28 (it depends on the day lol), I don't get older. :lol:

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
*bombs Jade's house* Hrm... AGAIN! Respect the elder! Bwahaha! xD

Romero! That's unfair! How old are ya!?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
That richardb on the forum is in his early sixties so romero go ahead and say how old you are, no ones going to change their view on you as a person just because of your age

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
aintnoscrub;66174 said:
That richardb on the forum is in his early sixties so romero go ahead and say how old you are, no ones going to change their view on you as a person just because of your age
I was joking, but I am hesitant on giving out any personal info...

My bones is in its mid 30s. :lol:
Hmm isn't Leon about that age?

Top Bottom