• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How long did it take you to complete this game?

B.Martin

It was too long ago for me to remember i'm afraid, when i finally get round to downloading RE4 HD i'll happily tell you.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I think it took me something like 30/40 odd.

When i first play a game i explore everything, i mean i'm like a fox, i sniff absolutely everything and exhamine all in sundry.

I loved the first run.. I played the first time after midnight with the lights out and window open on a cold night... headphones on, glass of irn bru and a big bag of crisps.... man i was jacked.

Whenever that inbread in the tatty sack came around with the chainsaw i absolutely loved it...

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Half a year. I couldn't afford a ps2 and my cousin would always bring one over the holidays when we had waiter/waitressing jobs

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
the longest run time I can remember 12:00 hours the shortest was with unlimited weapons that took 7 hours

Markus

The first time I completed it took about 12 hours, my record on beating it is around 7-8 hours. My brother has completed it on 6 hours.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I played the **** out of this game and beat it several times (nothing else to do)...

First time: 12-14 hrs (I like to explore)
Shortest time: 5-6 hrs

Markus

Something that I like about these new RE games is when there is so many small extra things to explore. It always makes it a bit more fun playing through them again, unless you are trying to beat it on time.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
The first time I got the game I played it for maybe 4 or 5 hours a day and it took me 3 days, so between 12 and 15 hours. My fastest run was under 4 hours.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I started the game some weeks before I joined the forum in 2009, and I finished the game last summer. Play time around two years. I had several hiatuses from the game, some were very long.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
My average, if I guess, would be 8-12 hours. It's been a couple years since ive played it though so Im not certain.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
My First time completing took me 6 hours on the dot

2nd Time it actually took me around...23-24 hours

3rd I had like 50 something

Top Bottom