• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 how about a twist for once

umbra aeterna

Currently, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (which obviously isn't a Resident Evil game) is the closest we've gotten to having Albert Wesker play a good guy role; In that game, he teamed up with Marvel Comics characters and Capcom characters (although his motivation for teaming up wasn't exactly sincere) in saving Earth from Galactus; Albert Wesker making a u-turn from bad guy to good guy is something I don't expect happening in a future Resident Evil game.
-actually he could turn 'neutral'...provided it benefits him.wesker can never be good because doing good isn't in his character.no really,if his best option was working for the bsaa,he would in fact do it.remember,he was the one who dropped the dime on umbrella and even testified against them,ultimately destroying the company.GRANTED,this was for his own benefit.if the best situation would be to play nice,he'll play nice....until he went off the deep end in re5. a beleivable justification that he would use (and this is a stretch,no total bull****,but could happen) is that he was himself infected with uroburos.now ,in order to prcreate,urboros needs to find a worthy host and because it cannot do it on its own because it just abosrbs crap,it needed a host to infect others.Said host was albert wesker.seriously,virusus make you do weird sh*t.there's this virus that hijacks ants,makes it climb to a really high place so it can hang above a hive and infect it upon death...or that virus that hijacks crabs and ruins their reproduction system (in males in particular) in order to reproduce and live in their bodies...only thing is,if wesker did decide to 'play nice' he would have to have been cured of that virus.
also on mvc 3,wesker has this demonic purple aura because???

-(off topic: have a fic i wrote that explained it and it NSFW and not most people's cup of tea...)
but,no good guy wesker,he done burnt his bridges.

Actually, not quite accurate. When you beat the game, you find out that Wekser ACTUALLY stayed out of the fight the whole time, kidnapping the heroes from both companies that fell on the battlefield and using their DNA for making new Viruses...
in character.totally in character.

@floydoss Wesker redeeming himself? You can't really redeem genocidal behavior/actions.
sephiroth did it.

Mod edit: Please don't double-post when it's not necessary. This was a triple. -Romero

Last edited by a moderator:

umbra aeterna

Granted, I haven't played FF7 since the '90s, but I certainly don't remember him redeeming himself. Can you refresh my memory?
actually,it was more like in a backstory way,via the prequal...crisis core i think? showed sephi as a nice guy ,then this.if they had a STARS resident evil game and threw in some traumatic flashbacks,trust,wesker would get sephiroth treatment

Top Bottom