• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 how about a twist for once

floydoss

id love to see wesker return however not as an evil super villian but say, someone else brought him back during there experiments and was trying to replicat the virus in his body or something. but its gone his just human aftter the rebirth and jake has to come save him.

honestly i just want jake and wesker fighting together and to play as redeeming himself wesker

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
He O.D.'d on his virus, took a lava bath, and got two rocket-propelled grenades to the face. He's f*cking DEAD.
785b435223e6e15c9da4e3caae5708b7.png

umbra aeterna

Love my baby wesky, but leave him dead...please...just do something stupid like intriduce some kickass guy who looks exactly like Wesker did in his twenties who's on some ada wong type **** with the sometimes -I-help-sometimes-I-screw-you-over type thing.Chris finds meets this guy, developes a sick obsession and stalks him yhrough campaign mode.This will show the extent of Chris's trauma as well.Of course use it to prve wesker is 100% deader than deader than dead.We do find out said guy is a wesker clone (a la metal gear solid) and he has a kickass sister he wants to save.Chris comes to his senses, he and claire help save his siter...alice from becoming a monster ...this is done using sherry's blood so she and jake will be there.jake meets wesker xlone and they go toe to toe and see who kicks more ass only for sherry to say 'no!you two are brothers!'.They stop the madness and along with alice they fight a newly resurrected oswell e spencer, destroy the lab of wesker clones and kill alex wesker. The end.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
id love to see wesker return however not as an evil super villian but say, someone else brought him back during there experiments and was trying to replicat the virus in his body or something. but its gone his just human aftter the rebirth and jake has to come save him.

honestly i just want jake and wesker fighting together and to play as redeeming himself wesker

Actually it could be possible. I mean if you remember in Resident Evil 6
Jake and Sherry were captured and were Taken to a lab. So there is a Possability that they might have took blood samples from Jake and Sherry

umbra aeterna

I guess this could work but they'd have to strip him down, big time.Hell reset him back to RE1 level wesker aka no powers(only cause that's when he died!) .

You know what would be funny? You play an unkniwn protagonist with strange memories, fighting your way through a really old umbrella facilty, which leads to a copy of the re1 mansion.Said protagonist is having flashbacks and just to throw people off, have flashbacks from pre re1 with him as a police officer, show all the characters through his eyes, spencer umbrella and co.,etc .Hell, even childhood memories.Also have him monologue and all that, make him human.Only at the end when you get out of the facility after defeating a newly reborn spencer or alex (who escapes), the BSAA puts uyou under arrest!

And you find out that the protagonist was albert wesker.how bout dem applez?

I guess a non-villain wesker could work, if he goes at it neutral.no hero wesker.his moral compass will not allow.

In pt 2 he could join the BSAA for resources and immunity. I mean, if somebody drops the project wesker files on them, that would do alot

umbra aeterna

Honestly, where the hell is jill?

black 93

i think a good twist would be to kill a main character off, i heard they planned to kill chris at the end of RE6 but backed out at the last minute and decided to kill piers instead. I think it could have worked because chris comes across more as a character who would give his life to save the world. Like in RE5 when he told sheva to shoot through him if it meant stopping wesker.

umbra aeterna

i think a good twist would be to kill a main character off, i heard they planned to kill chris at the end of RE6 but backed out at the last minute and decided to kill piers instead. I think it could have worked because chris comes across more as a character who would give his life to save the world. Like in RE5 when he told sheva to shoot through him if it meant stopping wesker.

Glad someone agrees! Chris (i luv u) should have took th L and it could have been hollywood levels of drama.cut to a bit later and we see captain piers nivans visiting his grave and is the new protagonist. It would have made so much more sense.besides, chris has been a death seeker for the longest and even tried to get jake to kill him.really itfeels like letting him live is letting him suffer sometimes

black 93

Glad someone agrees! Chris (i luv u) should have took th L and it could have been hollywood levels of drama.cut to a bit later and we see captain piers nivans visiting his grave and is the new protagonist. It would have made so much more sense.besides, chris has been a death seeker for the longest and even tried to get jake to kill him.really itfeels like letting him live is letting him suffer sometimes
totally, if capcom had gone through with it and killed chris, it would have shook resident evil to its core. Fans would know no one is safe anymore and as much as i love him, chris has run his course now if you ask me. The guys gotta be headin on 40 at least now and he's done the most out of anyone in the series. lets see...

He survived the mansion incident
He took down alexia
He took down the last umbrella base in russia with jill
He stopped the t abyss virus infecting the oceans and exposed lansdale
He tracked his supposedly dead partner to africa and brought her back
He saved the world from urobous and managed to kill wesker
And thats all without RE6! Plus if you read his file in RE5 it says he had taken part in many missions between lost in nightmares and RE5 and he was the reason most of them succeeded.

wanderer

battle master
his already died once and the missles go behind his head not into it he may still come back

i need test results, show me that your chances of surviving a bomb explosion from 1 meter away is 100000% better than you take a direct blast. seriously

ArabPikachu

Currently, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (which obviously isn't a Resident Evil game) is the closest we've gotten to having Albert Wesker play a good guy role; In that game, he teamed up with Marvel Comics characters and Capcom characters (although his motivation for teaming up wasn't exactly sincere) in saving Earth from Galactus; Albert Wesker making a u-turn from bad guy to good guy is something I don't expect happening in a future Resident Evil game.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Currently, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (which obviously isn't a Resident Evil game) is the closest we've gotten to having Albert Wesker play a good guy role; In that game, he teamed up with Marvel Comics characters and Capcom characters (although his motivation for teaming up wasn't exactly sincere) in saving Earth from Galactus; Albert Wesker making a u-turn from bad guy to good guy is something I don't expect happening in a future Resident Evil game.
Actually, not quite accurate. When you beat the game, you find out that Wekser ACTUALLY stayed out of the fight the whole time, kidnapping the heroes from both companies that fell on the battlefield and using their DNA for making new Viruses...

ArabPikachu

Actually, not quite accurate. When you beat the game, you find out that Wekser ACTUALLY stayed out of the fight the whole time, kidnapping the heroes from both companies that fell on the battlefield and using their DNA for making new Viruses...

"Doctor Doom has assembled the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe and has joined forces with Albert Wesker in order to unite their respective universes in an effort to conquer both. However, this course of action awakens Galactus who could potentially destroy both worlds. It is up to the heroes of the Marvel and Capcom universes to put a stop to Galactus before it is too late"

Source is here.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
"Doctor Doom has assembled the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe and has joined forces with Albert Wesker in order to unite their respective universes in an effort to conquer both. However, this course of action awakens Galactus who could potentially destroy both worlds. It is up to the heroes of the Marvel and Capcom universes to put a stop to Galactus before it is too late"

Source is here.
And that's how it STARTS. But if you actually follow the story, Wesker does no fighting at all when it comes to crunch time...Besides, Kotaku isn't a source that would take priority over Capcom's own story, let me find the link.

Top Bottom