• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Honest Answer || How would a gaming forums react after hearing you suicided because of them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Tony

The title says it all...
How would a gaming forums react when they will hear you suicided for them...?
- This a Serious question no joke in it.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I'd like to know what sort of forum you were on that made you feel this way.

With that said: Please don't. I don't know if you're actually planning on doing it, or make them think that you did, but either way: Please don't.

Mr.Tony

Its a little complicated...they fired me without any warning...and said to me to look for help...while in return i considered them like my own family...they threated me like crap...my life isn't easy i even shared some of my past and my suffering through the life...the very dare person to me i lost....i told them everything...and in rerurn they sent me away like if im nothing...

Cheer

Kamen Rider
From my experience i'd say that they would hate you and see you as an attention *****. Trust me i now. My advice is to go out and enjoy a delicious tuna sandwich. And forget about them.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This is ridiculous.

I'm sorry, I probably should be more sympathetic but I'm unmoved as this is kind of silly. You were banned. It happens all.the.fricken.time. So pull yourself together boy and move on. If this is a serious thought you've had, they were right in that you do need to seek help and you need to seek psychological help immediately.

You have a chance to start new here, so take it. But - and I'm giving you a heads up - complaining about another forum in nearly every post you've made is beginning to annoy me. My advice to you is to stop it, now, and go talk about Resident Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom