• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hilarious fanboy melodrama!

You guys are being reported to the police for harassing me for many years and screwing up my pleasure on these type of forums, persistently.

Guess what? My lawyer (Murray) knows all about this type of abuse. I'm reporting Steve Powell (and you lot) for harassing me, and for years now.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Guess what? My lawyer (Murray) knows all about this type of abuse. I'm reporting Steve Powell (and you lot) for harassing me, and for years now.

'Murray', am I supposed to know that name?

You are delusional, sir. This whole spat on site started weeks back because you had to go and be an ass to people in the REmake 2 thread to which you were rightfully called out for being disrespectful to the other users, and so you were granted a week suspension. Had you taken it like an adult and perhaps apologized, this would not have escalated like it did and we probably wouldn't have ever found out about your colourful 'career'.
And you haven't a leg to stand on in a court of law, suing a bunch of anonymous people on the internet for calling you out and then digging up your dirt? It's clear to anyone that you're blaming everyone but yourself.

TL;DR - You f*cked up, and your lawsuit won't make it off the ground

Turo602

The King of Kings
'Murray', am I supposed to know that name?

You are delusional, sir. This whole spat on site started weeks back because you had to go and be an ass to people in the REmake 2 thread to which you were rightfully called out for being disrespectful to the other users, and so you were granted a week suspension. Had you taken it like an adult and perhaps apologized, this would not have escalated like it did and we probably wouldn't have ever found out about your colourful 'career'.
And you haven't a leg to stand on in a court of law, suing a bunch of anonymous people on the internet for calling you out and then digging up your dirt? It's clear to anyone that you're blaming everyone but yourself.

TL;DR - You f*cked up, and your lawsuit won't make it off the ground

Shhh shhh, don't tell him that.:lol: It's so much funnier that way. XD

Oh, really? At least I'm not some conglomerate, ass licker that supports whatever BS Capcom does. I know why they are remaking past games, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE BOTHERED MAKING REAL SEQUELS. None of their games are even proper sequels, anyway. Also, you've been harassing me for years, on heaps of websites. That's why you arses are always linking to that stupid ED page. Like anybody sensible cares. Huh?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Oh, really? At least I'm not some conglomerate, ass licker that supports whatever BS Capcom does. I know why they are remaking past games, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE BOTHERED MAKING REAL SEQUELS. None of their games are even proper sequels, anyway. Also, you've been harassing me for years, on heaps of websites. That's why you arses are always linking to that stupid ED page. Like anybody sensible cares. Huh?
We're harrassing you? You're the one that keeps making different accounts to say bad things about us. We're just defending ourselves.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"

Now that's hilarious fanboy melodrama.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Not for nothing but I asked for an RE2 remaster/remake so it doesnt bother me any that it got made lol.

Turo602

The King of Kings

Stop talking about Capcom and Resident Evil. We're way passed that with you. You're a f*cking creep with a weird fanboy obsession with some sh*tty manchild Youtuber who doesn't even like you. You know how I found your ED page and heaps of bullsh*t from all over the internet? You. One simple Google search as well as your supposed evidence of Gimpy harassing you brings up tons more links that you yourself posted leading to other forums and yes, even your ED page. Gimpy is in your head, we're not Gimpy. That woman who found you through searching your email on Google isn't Gimpy either. You f*cking harrassed her friend you creep. Just like you harrass any woman who makes any sort of contact with you. Being an ass licker is the least of your worries. Get a f*cking life.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Also, you've been harassing me for years, on heaps of websites. That's why you arses are always linking to that stupid ED page. Like anybody sensible cares. Huh?
Oh man, I knew all y'all here were the ones harassing this fella all along. :p

Anyway, I really, truly don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I think we perhaps need to take a little step back from this now. He's really doubling down on the gazillion accounts because we are engaging instead of ignoring him, and I swear I'm gonna catch carpal tunnel syndrome any day now with how often I've banned him. And besides, I think it's good to keep ourselves a healthy distance away from stalkers and sh!t like that.

I won't lock the thread, but please keep this in mind moving forward. :)

Top Bottom