• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hilarious fanboy melodrama!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
W2APWOm.jpg

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Really, no one's gonna comment on him creeping on women sex workers? I just did a Google search and dug up quite a gem on this freak. :lol:

Here it is again for those of you who missed it. #PeterIsGimpyConfirmed.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Really, no one's gonna comment on him creeping on women sex workers? I just did a Google search and dug up quite a gem on this freak. :lol:

Here it is again for those of you who missed it. #PeterIsGimpyConfirmed.

I'm honestly not surprised. How else does a guy like him get laid? The guy attacks women who rightfully reject a loser like him who spends all his time on Resident Evil and Sex Forums. He's clearly got issues, but it's hard to feel sorry for him. Especially when he says despicable sh*t like America asked for 9/11.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Keep Googling and you'll keep finding stuff, haha. Turo and me did during the time he had his first spree and there's a wealth of info on this guy. The gist of everything is in the Encyclopedia Dramatica page though.

He clearly does need help. :\

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I'm honestly not surprised. How else does a guy like him get laid? The guy attacks women who rightfully reject a loser like him who spends all his time on Resident Evil and Sex Forums. He's clearly got issues, but it's hard to feel sorry for him. Especially when he says despicable sh*t like America asked for 9/11.

No kidding, the sex worker he filed a complaint against said none of the girls there will bother to see him due to how rude and unclean he is, el oh f*cking el. :lol: That's pretty sad when women who are PAID to give sex won't even f*ck you. Yeah, I wish I could feel sorry for him, but he makes it extremely difficult.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
So i just watched all the videos that's been posted in this thread and the first and only thing that came to my mind is

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm always late to these things.

I've performed a cursory glace through the thread, but haven't really got the drive to watch the videos. Can anyone give me a tl;dr please?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I'm always late to these things.

I've performed a cursory glace through the thread, but haven't really got the drive to watch the videos. Can anyone give me a tl;dr please?

The videos just paint a clear picture that he's been up to the same sort of stuff he's been doing here lately... on dozens of other forums over the better part of 15 years, (which blows my mind) but it goes so much deeper than that if you're up to venturing down the rabbit hole that is his Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I think it's hilarious that @Steve is so clueless about this guy, yet Peter here seems to have some sort of hatred and strong opinions about Steve.:lol:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I was just as confused tbh until I read the link. Made me 'wow' in a bad way.

And sorta random thought: Why is the new slur Autism? My husband has Aspergers and most people would never know. And of people Ive met, they are far more intelligent to be honest. I would love to see people stop using Autism as a slur. /Rant

KevinStriker

I was just as confused tbh until I read the link. Made me 'wow' in a bad way.

And sorta random thought: Why is the new slur Autism? My husband has Aspergers and most people would never know. And of people Ive met, they are far more intelligent to be honest. I would love to see people stop using Autism as a slur. /Rant

Poor understanding from ignorant people, since autism is a huge spectrum. There's still people out there whose only exposure is the movie Rain Man.
But I take it with a grain of salt from Encyclopedia Dramatica, since I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be unsavoury and get a rise out of people, if that Offended page is any indication.

I don't recommend looking at it, I'll say that right now.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Poor understanding from ignorant people, since autism is a huge spectrum. There's still people out there whose only exposure is the movie Rain Man.
But I take it with a grain of salt from Encyclopedia Dramatica, since I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be unsavoury and get a rise out of people, if that Offended page is any indication.

Disability slurs aside, you can't deny the things he's done to leave a record of on that page for all to see are nothing short of maniacal to the nth degree.

I'm surprised it didn't mention him getting blacklisted from a prostitution ring for being a total creep. :lol:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Disability slurs aside, you can't deny the things he's done to leave a record of on that page for all to see are nothing short of maniacal to the nth degree.

I'm surprised it didn't mention him getting blacklisted from a prostitution ring for being a total creep. :lol:

Well, they did lock the page because he kept trying to edit it and remove it, so it's a bit dated. There's probably tons more that has happened since.

Rain611

You can't kill me.

Yea, I understand. Its not purely this article that Ive seen this in though, its everywhere. I did find the information interesting though. I couldn't imagine having that much free time to stalk all those message boards.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Against my better judgement, I did click on the videos to see if any usernames rang any bells... and I'm still none the wiser. I have never heard of any of them - wasn't even aware of any outstandingly toxic peeps out there and the only 'Nemesis' I know is one cool cat and he's on my Steam friend's list... but different guy and very awesome.

@Turo602 Link me up to that salt, man.

KevinStriker

Since you are badmouthing me and you didn't delete my membership, I'm afraid I'm going to have to complain to your web host now.

Ah, I knew you wouldn't leave us so easily. Never one to disappoint with your tenacity. Only your behaviour.

Turo602

The King of Kings
@Turo602 Link me up to that salt, man.

Just general stuff. Called you a fanboy in his video along with Maddy, though he deleted it. He mentions you a lot like you're responsible for anything just because it's your site. Thought you wouldn't ban me due to conflict of interest because I'm a supporter, even though in reality, it was a free subscription gifted to me by another member, which you were aware of. Just a bunch of assumptions on his part because he's butthurt.

Oh look. Speak of the devil.
Since you are badmouthing me and you didn't delete my membership, I'm afraid I'm going to have to complain to your web host now.
Welcome, Shinji Mikami. Hope you like these forums.

Top Bottom