• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Highest Score In Mercs

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I usually don't play Normal Mercs as you know but now I got 1 score to share since I gave the Requiem for War Dominator event a chance.

Requiem for War - Jake (Default) - 1295209

Currently ranked number 1, not sure if I want to give it another try, Normal Mercs bores me.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I usually don't play Normal Mercs as you know but now I got 1 score to share since I gave the Requiem for War Dominator event a chance.

Requiem for War - Jake (Default) - 1295209

Currently ranked number 1, not sure if I want to give it another try, Normal Mercs bores me.
No Mercy Does that does that ya know

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Seems like I'm not the only one who thinks the women are just better in this Mercenaries game... (Although I can't say much for Ada and her slow, annoying crossbow.)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I've gotten at least 2 million on each map with Helena, Ada, Carla, and Sherry.
I doubt it, the highest scores are about 1.4 million or 1.5 million. Never seen anyone higher than that and been following the game off and on for ages. you must mean no mercy on a PC?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I doubt it, the highest scores are about 1.4 million or 1.5 million. Never seen anyone higher than that and been following the game off and on for ages. you must mean no mercy on a PC?
Totally, getting 2 mil in No Mercy is like simply getting a 150 combo on Normal Mercs with no time left.

Top Bottom