• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Highest Score In Mercs

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Haven't Seen these in a while

What's you're Highest Score on each map with what Character?

Urban Choas-Ada-12022006

Steel Beast-Agent-1204409

Mining The Depths-Carla-1184504

Rail Yard-Ada-1188655

High Sea Fortress-Chris-1146605

Catacombs-Carla-1281599

Requiem for War-AdaEx3 (Re2)-1250009

Liquid Fire-Ada & Chris EX2-1312405

Rooftop Mission-Ada-1246854

Creature Workshop-Agent-1293701

These are my Scores and Characters

If you want to put your scores in, Be my guest

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
My highest solo score is 267,860 with Helena on Rooftop Mission. I'll have to look for my highest duo score... I remember it being over one million though.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Solo is 1157642 Catacombs
Duo is 1410954 liquid fire
I was earlier on RE NET and when i search by just 'chris' players on liquid fire im top. Highest ranking Chris :)
(moment of geek-glory!)
leader_zps43ce1269.png

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't even remember, I lent my RE6 to a buddy.

I do remember getting a really high score with Leon on Steel Beast. My first high score!

Oh, and I know I got over a Mil in an online duo run. Steal Beast as well I think. Weird, how that happens with the J'avo, when I know I'd rather play against the zombies.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I'm not very good at Mercs, can anyone give me some tips on how to get a higher score? My best is like a C rank.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I think the only tip I have is also the most obvious, unfortunately; The higher the combo, the higher the score. The trick is to make sure you're always killing something! Personally, I've found using characters with handguns (909, Wing Shooter and Tripple Shot) and popping a shot or two into an enemy's head for the heavy melee prompt to be the most effective way to quickly dispatch them.

I also like to make sure I have all of the time bonuses before I ever engage in combat. That's a surefire way to drop a combo (for me, anyway)! Now I'm really curious about everyone's individual strategies...

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well a few basic tips..learn the levels off by heart so you can plan a route at the start..
You want to collect every herb and health spray. Especially if your playing my fave character Chris, he starts with nothing. On nearly every map its best to collect all the timers before starting the combo, You should come out with about 8-10minutes. A couple of maps you can (its works both ways anyway) collect the timers Whilst comboing- Liquid Fire, Steel Beast and Mining the depths can do both ways.all the others i Collect everythign before killing anyone.

When killing focus on geting counters (+10s) and coup de grace +7s. Some maps have certain requirements-you can find them out online , such as urban chaos- you must counter 15 enemies before 80 combo to trigger a secret boss. If you kill the secret boss during a combo, you get bonus points. Kill him last as the 150th kill in chain for about 300 K bonus.

Counters can be got easier by damaging enemy slightly, For chris i slash them twice with knife, then wait to counter.
A trick to counter easier is to tap the RT before the button prompt appears. Imagine the javo is reaching his knife to swing. His arm raises up, swipes down, counter button prompt appears just before it hits you. U can tap the button from when his arm is raised and starts to move downwards. Just try tapping the trigger earlier, you will see how i mean.

Quick weapon swaps can help to. U can swap weapons whilst aiming down the sights. So if u dont have time to reload quickly switch and carry on shooting.

Learning the stages is the main thing. Almost all enemies are scripted so u know exactly When and Where they spawn.
For example urban chaos is easy to learn. It starts slow and easy. Around 10 combo a few assault rifle welding police zombies spawn in restaurant corner. Around 20-30 you get dogs, then firemen zombies. At exaclty 48 the combo slows down as many armoured police zombies spawn on bridge and by arcade. Quickly run top and shoot barrel, deal with them then get back downstairs. at 50ish the first whoppa boss. Then more zombies and dogs. Around 70 you get many bloodshots. Bloodshots are easy to kill with a knife or stun rod or flash grenade. you can also counter them in mid air when they pounce for a +10. Anyway its mainly learning the stage and how to counter each thing and geting confident with character. I nearly always use chris but im also really like Carla. Its best to pick one and get really good with them in my opinion.

Kratoz7

I'm not very good at Mercs, can anyone give me some tips on how to get a higher score? My best is like a C rank.
And if you're an average player like me and not like super good The way I'm able to get A or S ranks after a few tries on the maps is equipping either extra bullets skills or the extra time skill depending on the map. Run through the map and hit every time bonus you can and grab whatever supplies you can find. If you go with Extra time bonus skill I recommend that you quick shot and melee any enemies you can at the begining so you have enough ammo for the tougher enemies. Try to keep that combo going after you collected time bonus. If you can chain up to 60 to 70 kills than you'll automatically get an a rank. It takes a few tries but it worked out pretty good

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Coup De grace can also be sneakily achieved in one hit if you are a male character, run up to zombie, quickly press down on left stick so u face the screen then tap RT and u will do an elbow swing 180 which instantly sets them up for coup de grace.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
And if you're an average player like me and not like super good The way I'm able to get A or S ranks after a few tries on the maps is equipping either extra bullets skills or the extra time skill depending on the map. Run through the map and hit every time bonus you can and grab whatever supplies you can find. If you go with Extra time bonus skill I recommend that you quick shot and melee any enemies you can at the begining so you have enough ammo for the tougher enemies. Try to keep that combo going after you collected time bonus. If you can chain up to 60 to 70 kills than you'll automatically get an a rank. It takes a few tries but it worked out pretty good
Thnx, I got better after some practice, finally got an A. I find that Chris is my best in Mercs, using the knife to chain up some combos.

Kratoz7

Thnx, I got better after some practice, finally got an A. I find that Chris is my best in Mercs, using the knife to chain up some combos.
Awesome. The mercenaries can get pretty addicting for me. I like being able to try to top my own scores rather than compare myself to other really good players. The extra character movement in RE 6 makes mercenaries so much more fun to me for some reason

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well a few basic tips...

Wow, thank you for this elaborate Mercenaries manual! Makes me wonder why no one else has found the "Like" button under your comment so far.

On Topic: I tend to lose my combo a lot because sooner or later I always run out of things to kill, so this is perhaps the best I will ever get:

(And with the Agent of all people! I usually tend to avoid this word, but: lol.)

BeardedBushMan

Your scores put mine to shame, but here they are anyways :cool:

Urban Chaos - Helena - 500,923

Steel Beast - Leon - 229,146

Mining the Depths - Chris - 263,020

Rail Yard - Carla - 322,520

High Sea Fortress - LeonEx2 - 260,548

The Catacombs - SherryEx2 - 835,840

Requiem for War - Agent - 279,100

Liquid Fire - Agent - 184,240

Rooftop Mission - Sherry - 274,001

Creature Workshop - Carla - 277,580

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Well I don't play regular Mercs, only No Mercy, not sure if to put my scores here so I will put just one, the highest.

Liquid Fire - Jake (Default) x2 - 2607153

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.

And this is a Duo Match on our 2nd favourite map

We were a bit lazy I know I was
Though I posted this one?

Oh well...I have another one with Piers Ex2 better score but lost the combo as well on that one

Top Bottom