• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Has anyone had a dream or a nightmare involving RE4?

ResidentEvil179

It's not funny...this girl at my Vocational school was looking up spiders and i was flipping out! nights after that i was like afraid to sleep lol!

ResidentEvil179

MY sister sometimes my mom hahaha i usually scream get away from me!! but i don't wake up it's like i talk in my sleep it's weird

ResidentEvil179

hahaha no i don't sleep walk..I did have a dream that there was that gigantic scropion in trail derailment thing and i walked out of my bed
and i was like dad theres a scorpion in my bed he was like no theres not and i was like ya get it out its gonna eat me lol i was so out of it

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=192.msg5117#msg5117 date=1202237863]
Hey i talk in my sleep
[/quote]

Wow. ;D ;D ;D

leitox

For me was something very crazy... because i`ve finished RE4 in one night, and when I went to sleep, for me was like being inside the game, it was very awesome, and the awful part was when I woke up... but my dream is fight with Jill in Raccon City against Nemesis, the feelings of being there must be like an orgasm... well, i better go now... bye!
and watch out for the t-virus... it´s been released....

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=192.msg5155#msg5155 date=1202262086]
Wait what? how does it feel like an orgasm lol? what? and T-virus was realese? immpossible
[/quote]

yeah.. the T-Virus has been released.. in this forum. don't you know? we give it to our 100th member. lol

Top Bottom