• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Has anyone had a dream or a nightmare involving RE4?

dark_zero

really i thought it was when you first try out the game because your in a whole different situation that you havent ever dealt with.

REGirlfan

if u play the game in a dark room wi will gat nightmares lol.I had a nightmare about RE:cv before ewwwww nasty scary lolz :p

REGirlfan

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=192.msg5543#msg5543 date=1202839822]
OMG i was playing RE UC at like 2 in the morning its was like 11 PM - 2 in the morning EST and i went to sleep and i just couldnt
[/quote]

really? i had a dream that alexia was in her bug form and she grabbed me i screamed out weskers name to save me then i looked down and i saw wesker speed run in the room looked at me and he speed ran up the wall and as he was about to punch alexia with his super strengh i woke up :-\ :D

dark_zero

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=192.msg5555#msg5555 date=1202871021]
really? i had a dream that alexia was in her bug form and she grabbed me i screamed out weskers name to save me then i looked down and i saw wesker speed run in the room looked at me and he speed ran up the wall and as he was about to punch alexia with his super strengh i woke up :-\ :D
[/quote]

awww :(

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=192.msg5555#msg5555 date=1202871021]
[/quote]

strange but exciting dream...

Top Bottom