• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guilty Pleasure Movies

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Now that I think about it, I want to say Hudson Hawk is a guilty pleasure but... I don't know. I don't feel at all guilty about liking Hudson Hawk because I don't think it's all that bad. It's a heist movie with no heist, but it's pretty goddamn funny and it's got Bruce Willis when he was a charismatic young man, and before he transformed into a squinty-eyed cue ball that always seems like he's tired.

Fun fact: I found my Blu-ray of Hudson Hawk at the dollar store...?
And for the record, Bruce Willis sings my favourite version of Swingin' On A Star.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Now that I think about it, I want to say Hudson Hawk is a guilty pleasure but... I don't know. I don't feel at all guilty about liking Hudson Hawk because I don't think it's all that bad. It's a heist movie with no heist, but it's pretty goddamn funny and it's got Bruce Willis when he was a charismatic young man, and before he transformed into a squinty-eyed cue ball that always seems like he's tired.

Fun fact: I found my Blu-ray of Hudson Hawk at the dollar store...?
And for the record, Bruce Willis sings my favourite version of Swingin' On A Star.

I find it offensive when good movies are sold at dollar stores.. I was very offended when I found my cousin's best known movie for three dollars at Wal-Mart (It is from the 80's but it's still too cheap xD)

ChaoticMeltdown

Baseketball. That movie gets so much hate for no reason, it's a solid comedy movie that withstand time if you ask me. It still makes me laugh when they show "Roadkill: Caught on Tape". I should really get that movie on Blu-Ray...

Top Bottom