• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guilty Pleasure Movies

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
What are some of your guilty pleasure movies?

Mine is 'HIGHLANDER 2: THE QUICKENING": A movie that's so horrible it's probably not worth your time, but I actually kind of dig it as a movie I can always laugh at.
The highlight of the movie is when Ramirez finds himself onstage during a theatre production of Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Best enjoyed if you're an avid fan of the 1986 cult classic, HIGHLANDER.

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
The 4th Tremors movie - can't help but enjoy it even when it's ridiculous.
Haven't seen the movie you mentioned, but that Hamlet scene sounds like it has much potential for hilarity!

umbra aeterna

I got a few that I can think of so far. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Matrix: Revolutions, The Raven, and almost the entire SAW series.
-
you just listed all mine.

add to this,rob zombie's Halloween,the matrix:reloaded ,the crow ,interview with a vampire...and the best contemporary vampire movie of all time,the lost boys,only the first one

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Well, I remember one film, from creators of South Park, called "Orgasmo". Totally stupid, but still funny to watch :) Except this, I like to watch " Tenacious D- Pick of Destiny" :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Paris isn't near as good as London lol. But it's a pretty decent flick. The music is good.
""" in London has one of my favourite tf scenes in it, and the story is pretty decent too.

""" in Paris is just...funny. The story is silly but enjoyable. And the music isn't bad either like you said.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
The Sharknado movies!

Some others I can think of are Beetlejuice, Jumanji and the old Batman and Superman movies. Some of the sequels were terrible but I still enjoy them. Oh that reminds me - Terminator 3.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
""" in London has one of my favourite tf scenes in it, and the story is pretty decent too.

""" in Paris is just...funny. The story is silly but enjoyable. And the music isn't bad either like you said.

London's soundtrack is no slouch either, don't forget.
It's a won-derful night for a moon-dance...

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
the first thing that comes to mind is the second mortal kombat movie. i know it sucks eggs and i still watch it from time to time. i remember seeing it in the theater and getting so hype during the jax vs. cyrax fight scene.
in fact, not only will i go on record saying that movie had solid fight scenes, i think the OG mortal kombat movie was actually good, no guilt in enjoying that one.

Top Bottom