• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Group: Resident Evil 6 - Guns of the Biohazard

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This is a group that I created for the players who are going to get Resident Evil 6 who want to team up and play mercenaries (I haven't made my mind up if co-op is going to be included). If you've been in the group "Umbrella Public Security" then you know how this group will work only it's going to be slightly different, but for anyone who hasen't join that group, here is how this group works.

Teams - There is going to multiple teams for this group. Unlike in Umbrella Public Security, each team will not have a leader, instead everyone is equal. The only person that is going to be different is the "Scheduler" who will schedule group games. The teams so far is going to be in teams of 6 until further notice. There will be at least 1 team for each system that the game will be released on.

Characters - Each person in a team will have their own character to use. You will never see 2 people with the same character in a team. So far the only characters that you can choose, until further notice, are Leon Kennedy, Helena Harper, Chris Redfield, Piers Nivans, Jake Muller, and Sherry Birkin. This may change before and/or after the game is released.

Rules - There are only 2 main rules to follow. The first rule, and this is the one that will get you banned instantly, there is to be no abusive, threatening, offensive, and racist comments towards other members. Each person is equal.The second rule is that you must use your group character in each game session, if you are caught not using your character multiple times then you are banned, no questions asked.

Game Sessions - Each game session is going to last an entire day, a full 24 hours.

Coin Toss - For every time there is something that needs to be decided on, a coin toss will happen. Each coin toss will be handled by me. I hope I won't have to do this, but should something happen then a coin toss will happen.

Character Switching - Character switching is different than Umbrella Public Security. Ranks have been removed since I had a lot of character switching requests in that group so I'm changing how character switching now works. If you want to switch characters, then it will happen in 1 of 2 ways. If the team is not full and you want to switch with a character that hasen't been taken yet, then what you'll have to do is to send me a private message (Aka, Conversation) and I'll give you a test, if you pass you can switch but if you fail, well you'll know what will happen. If a group is full, or if a group is not fulled but the character you want is taken then what will happen is that you'll need to have a talk with the person who you want to switch and if both of you agree to switch then both of you will have to send me a private message and both of you will get a test, however only 1 of you is needed to pass in order for the switch to happen.

Team 1 (PS3):
The Major - Helena Harper (Mystey woman if she is playable)
HELLBOY1980 - Jake Muller
Midgie - Pier Nivans
Mike Kinglesmith - Chris Redfield
La Femme Fatale - Leon Kennedy
Jgraeme1979 - Sherry Birkin

Team 2 (Xbox 360):
Kennedy Killer - Leon Kennedy
Jakeykins18 - Sherry Birkin

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Team 2: Leon Kennedy, assuming I understand everything correctly...I've never really played a game online before, so I'll need clarification on the rules and how it works...
I play on the XBox...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Are you saying when the game comes out? Are you going to rank us online or something? -If so ill tell you right now who im going to throw down dibbs on !! -JAKE MULLER!! I will be on midnight october 2.2012 for sure!

Midgie

I would like to be Piers Nivans! Not sure on a gameplay for a full 24hrs I got too many commitments to play that long

Jakeykins18

Useless
Team whatever -
Sherry Birkin ;)
I'll be playing RE6 on midnight and ALL day on October 2nd on Xbox 360 Live on my gamer tag : BirkinsRevenge
Add me if you'll be playing :D

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Hey everyone, I want to bring up a few things.

The first one is something that someone was concerned about was the Teams. I think some people got the wrong idea on what I put on the first post.
"Team 1:
The Major - Helena Barker"

Just to clarify to everyone on what that was on the first post, that was the member's list. And to go into a Team creation a little bit more, a team is created when either the previous team is full or when someone wants to use a character that was taken by a member on the previous team. I'm sorry if I did confuse a few people on that, I should've put on there that was the member's list. But if you do want to be on a different team then just let me know

Now this is a thing that was misunderstood by a few people. When I said that "Each game session is going to last an entire day, a full 24 hours.", what I mean't by that was that each game session is going to be open for a full 24 hours. Do you have to be on that session for the full 24 hours? The answer is no, you don't have to, because I understand that some people can't awake for a full day (Like me) or they have to be somewhere. So just to clarify, you don't have to be on a game session for a full 24 hours, you can join the session and leave the session at any time when ever you please.

Another thing and I forgot to mention this, but please when you join please put what console you are going to be on. Everyone who has joined has done that, but I do want to put this out there just in case.

And one last thing I do want to mention is that there is going to be a "Wolfpack" and "Echo Six" team. I know this group is for Resident Evil 6, but here is why there is going to a "Wolfpack" and "Echo Six" team. These 2 teams are going to be exclusive for members who are part of Umbrella Public Security. Playstation 3 members will be on Wolfpack while Xbox 360 users will be on Echo Six.

All these things and including the member's list will be updated on the main post soon.

InuYasha was good...Fooly Cooly not so much...It is a cool signature though...
I liked FLCL because it was so unusual and weird with the perfect blend of action in the mix ^_^
wait that his sig!?:eek:

I forget, what is the sig limit around here?

On a side note, HUGE Inuyasha and FLCL fan right here.:D

HarukoHaruhara-12.jpg

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Hey guys. Here's something that I wanted to add.

You can now choose the mystery woman, the woman who is believed to be Ada Wong, as your group character, however I do not know at the moment if she will be a playable character. If you choose the mystery woman as your group character than please make a Back Up Character (The alternate character that you would use in case the mystery woman is not playable).

@NEMESIS_1765 - Leon, Chris, and Sherry are old Resident Evil characters that are going to be playable in mercenaries.

Jgraeme1979

If La Femme picks Leon I'd like to choose to play as Sherry on the PS3, I use my partners PS3 so will have to set up an account (see how many trophies she gets without my help LOL)

edit:
actually so as to not be awkward if you pick Sherry I'll use Leon, so that way the next person will be able to choose their character without waiting :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha, I honestly don't have a preference either, whichever you like or... Major can just slot both of us down for Leon and Sherry. Sharing is caring after all, right? :D

Top Bottom