• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Group: Resident Evil 6 - Guns of the Biohazard

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Haha, I honestly don't have a preference either, whichever you like or... Major can just slot both of us down for Leon and Sherry. Sharing is caring after all, right? :D
Already made the changes.

Just to let everyone know now that Team 1 is offically full. On Friday I will draw names to list the Scheduler for Team 1. I may even have a Back-Up Scheduler (Just in case). I'll let everyone know who the Schdeuler is this Friday or Saturday (Determing how long it will take) so make sure to check back later that day to see who is going to beScheduler. Team 3 (PS3), Wolfpack (PS3), and Echo Six (Xbox 360) have been added to the member's list.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Okay... I work shifts... how is this going to work?
Well I did think of a way for the Mercenaries mode, but not the co-op. For Mercenaries the ways that it can work is that either both of you can ask each other while in the lobby (If there is a lobby) and both of you can talk over who uses who while in the lobby. Here's an example on how it will or could work.

Lets say that both of you join the lobby, then both you and Jgraeme1979 can talk to each other or message each other (Depending if both of you have headsets or not.) and can work out who plays as who. Like for example...
La Femme Fatale: "I'll let you choose first."
Jgraeme1979: "Are you sure?"
La Femme Fatale: "Of course."
Jgraeme1979: "Okay. I'll guess I'll play as Sherry."
La Femme Fatale: "Alright. And I'll play as Leon."

And if both of you decide to switch

Jgraeme1979: "You wanna play as Sherry now?"
La Femme Fatale: "Sure."

Or both of you could choose which character that both of you will play as for one session and then switch when another session is up. Or both of you can switch after each round.

Something like that can work. If both of you have can find a better way to handle the sharing then please let me know. Suggestions will definatly help.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No, I meant for scheduling games...

Edit: Actually, if it's okay with Jgraeme I'd like to be Leon. So Major and I can cyber secks. Hehehehehehehehhhhhhhh kidding.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Edit: Actually, if it's okay with Jgraeme I'd like to be Leon. So Major and I can cyber secks. Hehehehehehehehhhhhhhh kidding.
Oh the scheduling. The way it will work is that the scheduler sets a time to host a group game for their team. The scheduler sends a message saying what time it will start, what day it will start, etc., etc. The scheduler also has to convert the time for everyone who is not living in the same time zone.

For example, if I get to be the scheduler then I'll send everyone a message (Either on REN, PSN, or XBL) and the message will be something like this.

Hey guys and gals, there's going to be a group game this Saturday starting at 6:00 A.M Central (12:00 P.M. if you live in the U.K.). I hope to see all of you there.

Jgraeme1979

HAHAHA, that's fine with me hun, I just hope you and Major don't give the zombies the wrong impression or they may want to join in :)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I just did the name drawing for the Scheduler and the Back-Up Scheduler. Here are the results.

Scheduler: Jgraeme1979
Back-Up Scheduler: Book Of McGlynn Memories

And I did make the changes to the member's list Jgraeme1979 and La Femme Fatale.

Jgraeme1979

Just wondering, how many events a week are being scheduled, just with us all being from different time zones may need one for north america, one for europe, one for africa/australasia, and an open one

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Im jake muller or hunk in either co-op or mercenaries! For the PS3 players that is! Also inuyasha was awesome!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Just wondering, how many events a week are being scheduled, just with us all being from different time zones may need one for north america, one for europe, one for africa/australasia, and an open one
Sorry for taking so long to reply Jgraeme1979. How many events per week is going to be your choice since you are the Scheduler. As for the timezones, I know a website that you can use for that. But I do know where a few people on here live.
Midigie has the same time as you, for La Femme Fatale she is 8 hours behind you, and for me I'm 6 hours behind you. As for HELLBOY1980 and Mike Kinglesmith, I don't have a clue where they live so I don't know how many hours to subtract or add to your time. Or if you perfer you can ask me to convert the time for you when ever you're about to schedule a game session.

Jgraeme1979

To be honest I've never done this before lol, so may need a little help. I was just thinking maybe one European, one North American, one open to all so everyone gets at least one chance to join in but working something out so everyone can play will be awkward, Australia is I think 13 hours ahead of us, and the furthest US time zone is I think 8 hours behind so not sure how it will work.

Top Bottom