• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Actors

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Redoing my post from last weekend so I may miss some of the people I put last time.

Probably my favourite actor is Alan Rickman, his epic pauses are... Well, epic. :p

There's also:
- Tom Hanks. What a legend.
- Johnny Depp
- Orlando Bloom
- Jason Isaacs
- Helena Bonham Carter
- Gerard Butler
- Joseph Morgan (maybe a little less well known, he's from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals)
- Daniel Gillies (also from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals)
- Claire Holt (also from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals)

ArabPikachu

One of my favorite voice actors was Takashi Nagasako because he voice acted for my favorite Capcom character, Captain Commando (Capcom's original mascot) in Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super-Heroes and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Never really thought about it.
I like Milla jovovich
Leo dicaprio has been good in whatever films I've seen with him in.
Jack nickelson in wolf and one flew over the cuckoos nest
Jennifer love hewitt

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
One of my favorite voice actors was Takashi Nagasako because he voice acted for my favorite Capcom character, Captain Commando (Capcom's original mascot) in Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super-Heroes and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes.

I feel like Captain Commando as we know him in his arcade game and MvC was based on Kevin Striker/Future Ken

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Never really thought about it.
I like Milla jovovich
Leo dicaprio has been good in whatever films I've seen with him in.
Jack nickelson in wolf and one flew over the cuckoos nest
Jennifer love hewitt

I really hate Milla Jovovich, but Leonardo DiCaprio is amazing.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Milla Jovovich was at her least annoying in The Fifth Element, if that's to be believed.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
While I could sit here and list a whole bunch of actors, I'll just list my top three: Mads Mikkelsen, Gustaf Skarsgård and Christoph Waltz.

I don't think their are many people who know who Gustaf Skarsgård is but he's highly underrated. He's one of Stellan Skarsgård's sons and is an amazing actor. His role as Floki in Vikings is his best work yet. And Mads Mikkelsen doesn't get the recognition he deserves either.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Actors:
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sylvester Stallone
Mark Hamill
David Hayter
Harrison Ford
Will and Jaden Smith
James Avery
Liam Nesson
Chuck Norris
Sammo Hung
Mark Harmon
Sean Bean
gerard butler
Jeremy Renner
Tommy Lee Jones
William ****ner
Leonard Nimoy
David Graf
Michael Winslow
Richard Dean Anderson
Peter Weller
Dana Elcar
Danny Glover
Jeremy Bertt

Actoresses:
Queen Latifah
Lucy Liu
Nicole Kidman
Meg Ryan
Dakota Fanning
Jorja Fox
Natalie Dormer
Karyn Parsons
Maisie Williams
Lauren Graham
Laura Innes

ArabPikachu

I feel like Captain Commando as we know him in his arcade game and MvC was based on Kevin Striker/Future Ken
Taking into account how that Street Fighter 2010 game came before that Captain Commando game, you're possibly onto something.

@back on-topic
Another favorite voice actor of mine would be Mark Gatha; Primarily because of him voicing as Mega Man X in
Mega Man:Maverick Hunter X.

Top Bottom