• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite RE Save room theme

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
I love the RE2 save room theme. It sounds like a mixture of "Everything is going to hell" and "But we have to hang on". And that's just what the games is about. Plus, the piano is my favourite instrument anyway.
Yeah. RE2's save theme has a very nostalgic feel for some reason. Funny thing is: I just bought the game and played it for the first time like 7 months ago, and even then, the music gives that very scary, but comfortable feeling.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Okay I love all of them but my top 3 are
1.RE:CVX
2.RE3
3.RE2

But if you remember, in RE3 under certain conditions a different music could be heard in the save room.
I'm talking about this one here:
That's the one were you really don't wanna leave the save room, cuz you know he's waiting for you...
Technically it's not really a save room theme, but it could be heard there.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
The REmake safe room theme for sure. I couldn't find a way to describe it, but someone in the comments section of youtube did it perfectly:

"I absolutely love how this tune manages to capture both soothing calmness while at the same time maintaining an eeriness that keeps you on edge. These two things should be in conflict with each other, and yet this combines them seamlessly. Beautiful."

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
"I absolutely love how this tune manages to capture both soothing calmness while at the same time maintaining an eeriness that keeps you on edge. These two things should be in conflict with each other, and yet this combines them seamlessly. Beautiful."

I think I might have said that at some point...

Bilbo

Either Free from Fear from RE3 or Serenity from RE4. Serenity is such a beautiful track, but theres still something rather unsettling about it - exactly how a save room theme in a resident evil should make you feel. RE6 didn't have anything like a save theme and that ****ed me off. They need to bring save themes back. Its kind of a staple of the music in the series.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
RE2 or 3. There was so much tension in 3, the only thing that relaxed me enough to continue the game was that theme

Top Bottom