• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite RE Save room theme

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I love the RE2 save room theme. It sounds like a mixture of "Everything is going to hell" and "But we have to hang on". And that's just what the games is about. Plus, the piano is my favourite instrument anyway.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I think the RE2 theme is my favourite. Like Hel says, it's a mix of still being very tense while also telling you that nothing can hurt you while you're in that room. I also like the Remake's and Code Veronica's themes.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
I love the RE2 save room theme. It sounds like a mixture of "Everything is going to hell" and "But we have to hang on". And that's just what the games is about. Plus, the piano is my favourite instrument anyway.
Totally agreed. It has a very unique sound. Its really something cool because when I listen to the music by its self, I can hear all the sounds of the save box when moving items around.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Totally agreed. It has a very unique sound. Its really something cool because when I listen to the music by its self, I can hear all the sounds of the save box when moving items around.

I was gonna try to write out the sounds it makes, but that would be kinda difficult.. When I listen to RE songs I can almost hear the other sound effects too, like *CLOPCLOPCLOP* (if that wasn't obvious, that was supposed to be the walking sounds. I'm not good at things like that xD).

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
All of them are amazing. They're all eerie but at the same time are comforting.
I love 2 and 3 the most. I guess because I consider those the best haha. Although, if I had to put it in order; It would be
1. RE2
2. RE3
3. CVX
4. RE4
But yes, they are all very eerie and comforting, especially 2 and 3. But, CVX is just a really soothing track to listen to at night before sleeping. Heck, you could fall asleep listening to it.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I love 2 and 3 the most. I guess because I consider those the best haha. Although, if I had to put it in order; It would be
1. RE2
2. RE3
3. CVX
4. RE4
But yes, they are all very eerie and comforting, especially 2 and 3. But, CVX is just a really soothing track to listen to at night before sleeping. Heck, you could fall asleep listening to it.

I actually did fall asleep to a compilation of all the RE save room themes! I was tired already when I was listening to it, but I couldn't sleep because that morning I'd found out a really close friend I knew since I was really young died and so I needed something to comfort me, and it worked. Ironically, I actually fell asleep when it got to the CVX one.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
I actually did fall asleep to a compilation of all the RE save room themes! I was tired already when I was listening to it, but I couldn't sleep because that morning I'd found out a really close friend I knew since I was really young died and so I needed something to comfort me, and it worked. Ironically, I actually fell asleep when it got to the CVX one.
haha im psychic

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I think i'm in a minority here but RE 1(Not remake)'s theme is the best one in the series.. no other save room theme gives me the feeling of dread as the RE 1's save room theme.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I think i'm in a minority here but RE 1(Not remake)'s theme is the best one in the series.. no other save room theme gives me the feeling of dread as the RE 1's save room theme.

The nice tune and the howling wind instruments gives you an odd feeling, definitely. Kind of reminds me of taking refuge from a Crimsonhead.

Top Bottom