• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Favorite merc.

Who is your favorite merc.

• Total voters

re4epicfail

i thought HUNK is my favorite cuz of his neck breaker. one hit on ANYTHING except super salvador im not sure. its fun on pueblo because of the bella sisters and the neck breaker. XD

Dos

Umm why is there no option for Wesker in this poll? But nevertheless Krauser is my favourite anyway, followed by Wesker.

Having said that, Krauser can struggle somewhat on the Castle level because on the lower levels he is a sitting duck for the archer zealots who sit up the top...and because of his lack of a rifle, he can't pick them off easily from a distance. Same goes for HUNK and Leon of course, whereas Wesker and Ada can just whip out the rifle and make short work of the archers. Having said that, I absolutely hate doing Waterworld with anyone other than Krauser or Wesker, and I found getting five stars for HUNK on waterworld so hard because he just lacks a weapon capable of stopping Super Salvador, so I just spent most of my time running away from him and picking off the regular soldiers.

Dos

re4epicfail;61006 said:
i thought HUNK is my favorite cuz of his neck breaker. one hit on ANYTHING except super salvador im not sure. its fun on pueblo because of the bella sisters and the neck breaker. XD
The neckbreaker also doesn't work on the Garradors in the Castle level, or J.J in the Island level, and as you said definitely not on Super Salvador in Waterworld...but yes, it is very handy being able to finish off the Bella sisters in the Village like that.

Hoady

Yeah his arm is well rough though.Also if your standing on some stairs then you get the enemy on his knees you can knee him in the balls and his head explodes.xD

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
im torn between Krauser and HUNK... i like Krauser's bow, and his spec. ability, but i like hunk because he is a little more simple(only TMP), and gets a lot of hand grenades... basically, a tough choice... :lol:

Top Bottom