• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Favorite merc.

Who is your favorite merc.

• Total voters

Sephiroxas

Krauser is pretty leet. :D But I like Hunk better. I almost got five stars with him my first time. :D (boyfriends save)

like that you could just walk around and slash off villagers heads and do the combos he does when he fight leon

Sephiroxas

I mean, after all, Krauser must've been doing something. He did kidnap Ashley did he not? That would be fun to attempt.

i actually sent a little e-mail to capcom and ask them to re-release resident evil 4 with a side-story for krauser,they said it's a good idea but it's too late because by then RE5 will be out,i was surprised when i heard the part about RE5

Sephiroxas

[quote author=Tyrant-102 link=topic=11.msg98#msg98 date=1181302045]
i actually sent a little e-mail to capcom and ask them to re-release resident evil 4 with a side-story for krauser,they said it's a good idea but it's too late because by then RE5 will be out,i was surprised when i heard the part about RE5
[/quote]

Oh well that's neat. :eek: They thought it was a good idea. ;D

lordhorror

Re: fav resi

:eek: i think they should make a re3 remake so they can have the same features as re4 i mean a shop is great they could make one in re3 and have better graphics or use the aiming stance like laser sight and make nemisis harder to kill !!!!! how cool would that be??

Red9

what about Wesker? :p

I liked Hunk simply because he was so bad ass.

in terms of easiness to use, I would have to say Krauser, that claw of his makes short work of any salvador.

Red9

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=11.msg229#msg229 date=1186669679]
Eh. Krauser easy to use? For you maybe. I thought he was the most difficult.
[/quote]

-his arrows are a one hit kill if you land them on someone's face.
-his roundhouse kick is a one hit kill. (and you get 3 or 4 flash bangs starting with him)
-he's somewhat quicker then leon, but I think slower then ada, but ada doesn't have his endurance.
-you can take out high point worthy creatures with your claw in one hit. (chainsaw maidens, BJ, Claw thingie, and of coarse evil Dr. Salvador.) earning quite a few points and saving time.

JP

that's true, although I find Hunk the best simply because I do so good with him using the TMP and hand grenades.

Top Bottom