• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Favorite merc.

Who is your favorite merc.

• Total voters

Sephiroxas

[quote author=Red9 link=topic=11.msg233#msg233 date=1186684388]
[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=11.msg229#msg229 date=1186669679]
Eh. Krauser easy to use? For you maybe. I thought he was the most difficult.
[/quote]

-his arrows are a one hit kill if you land them on someone's face.
-his roundhouse kick is a one hit kill. (and you get 3 or 4 flash bangs starting with him)
-he's somewhat quicker then leon, but I think slower then ada, but ada doesn't have his endurance.
-you can take out high point worthy creatures with your claw in one hit. (chainsaw maidens, BJ, Claw thingie, and of coarse evil Dr. Salvador.) earning quite a few points and saving time.

That means he's BETTER not EASIER. lol I don't think he's easy. his controls confused the crap out of me when I first tried him in mercs.

[/quote]

Red9

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=11.msg265#msg265 date=1187413259]
[/quote]

-his roundhouse kick is a one hit kill. (and you get 3 or 4 flash bangs starting with him)
-he's somewhat quicker then leon, but I think slower then ada, but ada doesn't have his endurance.
-you can take out high point worthy creatures with your claw in one hit. (chainsaw maidens, BJ, Claw thingie, and of coarse evil Dr. Salvador.) earning quite a few points and saving time.

[/quote]
That means he's BETTER not EASIER. lol I don't think he's easy. his controls confused the crap out of me when I first tried him in mercs.

[/quote]

that's like saying an f-16 may be a better in airal combat but a bi-plane is easier to fly. :p

If you're bad at something, don't neglect it, get better at it so you're not bad at it :E

Sephiroxas

[quote author=Red9 link=topic=11.msg274#msg274 date=1187587503]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that's like saying an f-16 may be a better in airal combat but a bi-plane is easier to fly. :p

If you're bad at something, don't neglect it, get better at it so you're not bad at it :E
[/quote]

I may be bad at it. So that makes it difficult to use doesn't it?

REGirlfan

wow!! krouser is kool.but what did he take to make his arm do that?it it the t-virus or the g-virus or was he experimented on to be the perfect merc? i think Wesker should have a side mission as well,they should put it on RE5 because Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker still have issues between each other.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=11.msg333#msg333 date=1188524810]
wow!! krouser is kool.but what did he take to make his arm do that?it it the t-virus or the g-virus or was he experimented on to be the perfect merc? i think Wesker should have a side mission as well,they should put it on RE5 because Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker still have issues between each other.
[/quote]

I think it's the Las Plagas isn't it?

REGirlfan

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=11.msg341#msg341 date=1188623580]
[/quote]

[/quote]

lol it might be Las Plagas.But to me that arm looks G-virus to me.But he seems that he made the virus coltrolled just to work when he wants to and only on his arm.If u recall he did mention to leon about the rebirth of umbrella so maybe he stole some kind of G-virus sample before the went bankrupt. ;D

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=11.msg342#msg342 date=1188662696]
[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=11.msg341#msg341 date=1188623580]
[/quote]

[/quote]

lol it might be Las Plagas.But to me that arm looks G-virus to me.But he seems that he made the virus coltrolled just to work when he wants to and only on his arm.If u recall he did mention to leon about the rebirth of umbrella so maybe he stole some kind of G-virus sample before the went bankrupt. ;D
[/quote]

it's the las plagas.

RE4

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=11.msg342#msg342 date=1188662696]

[/quote]

It was Las Plagas.

RE4

[/quote]

Krauser is very hard to adapt to but once you get use to his style, you'll be killing things left and right, as well as any other character.

Neo

HUNK

Outfit is pretty cool, his Neck-Breaker technique is awesome. Lots of Hand Grenades and we all know booms = cool. And lastly, his theme music during the game is great.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I like Wesker, but HUNK is great too. Krauser is probably the best, but I always forget to use the arm...so I never really take full advantage of him. Ada is cool, but probably the worst, and Leon has a really good set, the pistol is okay, but the Riot Gun can be utilized to be extremely effective.:)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This is tough for me to decide. I have downsides for all the characters.

Albert - Has powerful punches and kicks, but I harldly get any ammo for the other guns, all they give me is sniper ammo.

HUNK - Can get 1 hit kills and has a powerful TMP, but the TMP was still a little weak, and lacked in health in my opinion.

Jack - 1 hit kills for every attack he has and had tons of health, bad thing for me is that most of your inventory was mostly full of arrows.

Ada - Good weapons and melee attacks, but lacked health and dies really quickly.

Leon - Suckish weapons and lacked health.

Overall it is between Albert and Jack on my favorites.

Top Bottom