• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favorite Enemies

ToCool74

Veteran Member
to me it seemed like it was really hard to enjoy the chris and jake levels because the enemies had weapons and they stuffed so many of them in one tiny room, it had me running thru them to get to the door in a spastic panic! I want the authentic 4 feel where it was great action but the enemies were only armed with melee weapons and were more spread out. Its no fun rushing, especially when they dont give u enough health or ammo for the enemies....it might be just me though. whatever I dont want to complain more, it wasnt too bad :/

Yea I found myself doing the same thing, mostly in Chris's part of the game that had not only enemies fully loaded with automatic weapons but also had a jet with machine guns shooting at you as well at one point in the game.

I had no choice but to freaken sprint my butt off to get to the other side of the room since fighting all those enemies with bullets flying everywhere surely would have gotten me killed.

I just do not like that kind of gameplay for a Resident Evil game.

Reactions: svp

svp

yeah and those rocket launcher butt heads!! there were to many of them! also the snipers when u are trying to climb the ice hill with jake, died like 20 times. I know they want to give us a challenge but that is far too much, i dont mind challenge when its not annoying. Res1 and 4 had the perfect formula for challenge and fun game play. but the part when hake and sherry run around the China palace thing was awesome!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
My favorite enemies where the zombies obviously.

If you ask me, they should have been the only common enemy in the game instead of including Javo who are basically just a new version of the majini who where also a new version of the ganado.

Just my opinion, but I like my Resident Evil games with zombies more than gun totting maniacs lol.

That being said, wish Capcom wouldn't have given some of the zombies guns.

Although their accuracy isn't as good as the Javo, it still became a wtf type of moment that they even had guns to begin with.

They where challenging enough on their own without the need for them if you ask me.

Zombies Having guns is a WTF moment for you?

Ha! try mercenaries when they are so GODDAMN accurate WITH A DAMN MAGNUIM at that

svp

yeah like L4D was an action packed, mindless shooter but at least it was fun shooting mindless zombies! I mean you get paranoid when ur health runs low and u are bombarded by snipers with no bullets and just a knife :oops: also they should have melee weapons for each character that u can equip whenever u want...awesome! Leon: chainsaw Chris: battle axe Jake: morning star :D

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Speaking only of Mercs, I don't mind when a zombie has a machine gun firing aimlessly. Since Capcom's explanation of zombies having weapons was something like "they died holding the weapons..", this I didn't mind since it was random bursts that aren't accurate. But someone tell me why a zombie with a magnum is a damn SHARP SHOOTER??!! It's like they never miss a shot. Ever. So frustrating, and stupid for lack of better words.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'd say Ustanak, becuase he's a BRILLIANT throwback to Nemesis. But I really did like the return of Zombies. Also, I loved Bloodshots, because they were, what seemed, as a great throwback to Crimson Heads.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I found the Napads and Zombies fun to fight. Also, I really loved Ustanak since he's pretty much the C-Virus equivalent of Nemesis. And I know a lot of people had problems with Simmons, but I actually like all of his mutations. The pseudo-dinosaur was the most epic though IMO

Also, when I first counter-attacked a Napad with Chris, I laughed harder than when he punched out that boulder from RE5 XD (btw, I already know that all male characters do the same counter-attack to them, but it was hilarious because I first discovered it when using Chris. Not to mention it only makes sense when he does it :p )

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I have quite a list, i enjoyed many of the enemies.

Ubsitvo, love the resemblance to the Super chainsaw maniac from the waterworld in RE4 mercenaries(same moveset when he swings his arm rapidly) I believe he was really well done and i was surprised by his presence.

Napad for some reason reminded me of hunters, except they were more of a tank and delivered much more of a payload when they strike you, minus the possible one hit kill that Hunters could do.

Brzak, first thing that popped to mind was Neptune! The amount of intensity that arose near the end had me on the edge of my seat and i really enjoyed his encounter.

Debroah, Considering i didn't look at any spoilers prior to the games release, this was a big shock for me, but then again it was something that could easily be predicted.

Ustanak, Oh Nemesis, your cousin is as persistent and stubborn and pain in the a#$ as you were that's for sure, ain't nothing like feeling like you're being chased across the world by something intended to murder you, the good old days of RE3...

Haos, A friend of mine i was playing Chris's campaign with said take a look at his face when he pops out of the Chrysalid, "Ramon Salazar" How does Haos's facial structure look like Salazar in any way? Or it was probably the way he hatched, who knows. The sequence where you climb the room was a bit tedious, but i enjoyed the rest.

Derek C. Simmons. Of course he had that William Birkin feel to him, except that he was in control for the most part while the virus spread through his body, the T-rex form was my favorite above all, but his final form... Oh, my, lord, epic as heck but... *rage*

But there's one that had my hopes up through the roof, but somewhat let me down.

Carla Radames. Her mutation was brilliant, her physical being taking over the aircraft hangar was brilliant, gave you the feeling that death was all around you because really, Carla was all around you, just the final part where you are able to kill her was... It could have been so, SO much more, it had that horror feel that i had been craving, not saying the rest of the game didn't have the horror feel, but there could have been so much more thrown into her segment.

Well, that's my two cents, there's more but that's just off the top of my head, and no i'm not dead, Diablo 3 suddenly got good and i'm hooked again... Somebody help me!!! :(

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I love the Bloodshots, they're great fun. The Ustanak of course, greatest boss since Nemesis. The plain old Zombies do it for me aswell, great fun to have them back.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But there's one that had my hopes up through the roof, but somewhat let me down.

Carla Radames. Her mutation was brilliant, her physical being taking over the aircraft hangar was brilliant, gave you the feeling that death was all around you because really, Carla was all around you, just the final part where you are able to kill her was... It could have been so, SO much more, it had that horror feel that i had been craving, not saying the rest of the game didn't have the horror feel, but there could have been so much more thrown into her segment.

Well, that's my two cents, there's more but that's just off the top of my head, and no i'm not dead, Diablo 3 suddenly got good and i'm hooked again... Somebody help me!!! :(
I agree. One hundred percent. Carla v Ada was one of the MOST intense parts of the game. Up till the end. It freaked me out and was hard at first. But it took me so long to figure out what to do, I just got ****ed. Up til that point though, the part with Carla BECOMING the ship. That ACTUALLY freaked the hell outta me. It felt like death was closing in around you. I just really wish that there was ONE more fight with her after the one where you killed her. The one that wasn't quite the let down that it was. But hey, if that was the WORST thing in RE6 then that just shows how AMAZING the game was.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I liked the screamers, that Lepo-tits thing or whatever they called it and the giant water blob thing at the end of Chris' campaign was a pretty decent boss as well. Everything else... eh.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I agree. One hundred percent. Carla v Ada was one of the MOST intense parts of the game. Up till the end. It freaked me out and was hard at first. But it took me so long to figure out what to do, I just got ****ed. Up til that point though, the part with Carla BECOMING the ship. That ACTUALLY freaked the hell outta me. It felt like death was closing in around you. I just really wish that there was ONE more fight with her after the one where you killed her. The one that wasn't quite the let down that it was. But hey, if that was the WORST thing in RE6 then that just shows how AMAZING the game was.
Good to see you still around my friend, and couldn't have said it any better myself, and the game by my standards, blew my mind, still glad i never peeped at any of the spoilers. :D

Top Bottom