• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 fave moment of each?

Darkness

Infected
Ok. :) I first thought realistically I should try not to shoot the hostage trapped in Noga-Trchanje, but then for the last one I was shooting everywhere, the hostage was shot many times while trapped in the monster, but nothing happened to him. Then I wondered why I wanted a video game with zombies, and monsters to be realistic. :rolleyes:

Someone knows if they really speak in chinese when they are about to attack you, or is it an imaginary language ? :D

Haha, it took me forever and a day to do it my first playthrough because i tried to aim and shoot them maually, but the were always faster than my character would move his arms. Second time i rememberd that quickshots were how i always killed dogs, so i tried them here and it worked in like 2 seconds. I was like "dang i wish i would have thought of that last time."

willowsby

Leon : I like the moment in chapter 5, when she is protecting Ada from Simmons, although I hate those rope climbing QTE as for cutscene I like the crossover between Jake & Sherry when they met again with Ustanak, the dialogue surely funny

Chris : The moment when fighting the giant invisible Snake

Jake : punching Ustanak & meet Chris, the moment is intense although kind of weird & of course the locker scene.

Ada : Chapter 4, searching for Carla while playing Cat & Mouse with Chris & Piers, I just notice, in the rocket Launcher she provides for Leon, there are lipstick kiss mark on it, it's subtle but I think it's romantic.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Leon: When Helena drops Deborah
Chris: Meeting Sherry, nothing else really stood out for me in this campaign
Sherry: Cabin scene or Ending (shooting Ustanak)
Ada: Epic ending - favourite cutscene of the game

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ada: Epic ending - favourite cutscene of the game
In all seriousness, this. Not only was it totally bad ass, but it's more or less the most emotion we've seen from her character. I did feel a little cheated that instead of a second cutscene actually being tied to her story, we got the Jake "ending" instead. What a bummer.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Leon: Leon shielding Ada from Simmons's attacks. You know, right before she says "I was just resting my eyes". It's so sweet, and it shoes that Leon really cares for Ada, even after all those years. Also, the previously mentioned scene when Helena drops her sister. I didn't like Helena in the beginning, but I do now. And last but not least, Leon's death in the meat grinder. :D

Chris: The argument between Chris and Piers after Marco's death. Chris totally freaks out, which shows that after all he's only human. It also shows that Piers knows how to handle him, and it's his first time to actually fight back, which I appreciate. And for some odd reason I just love when Chris and Piers fight. Makes me think of the great make-up s... well, never mind. :)

Jake: Punching the sh!t out of Ustanak... I know mentioning this is getting old, since everyone loves it, but it's just epic! An entirely new type of boss fight. Too bad it's only a badass moment for Jake... It would be even better if Sherry did something useful too. Sherry getting only so little to no limelight is definitely a downside of this campaign. :rolleyes:

Ada: The boss fight against Carla is awesome! In my opinion it's the scariest part of the whole game, I love how Carla's/Ada's face randomly comes out of nowhere, imagine something like that happening in real life! I also like the conversation (well, it's actually more like a monologue because only Ada is talking) before Carla's transformation. :cool:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Leon: I liked the shielding Ada part as well. I also liked when Simmons reverts back to human temporarily and you go up to Simmons and just start beating the sh*t out of him. That felt good.
Chris: The meeting between Leon and Chris.
Jake: The final fight with Ustanak and when Jake and Sherry fired the magnum at Ustanak.
Ada: The ending where she shoots the hell out of Carla's lab and when she provides cover-fire for Jake and Sherry.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
now that someone has mentioned it, specifically the Carla spore. (Ada's campain) the part where you have to escape the ship from Carla's uh-hem bodily fluids is taking most of the ship, i thought this was the most creepiest part of the game, hearing Carla's dying voice whilst trying to escape :eek:

i "Literally" got chills (of this part and of my first-initial impression) :confused:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
now that someone has mentioned it, specifically the Carla spore. (Ada's campain) the part where you have to escape the ship from Carla's uh-hem bodily fluids is taking most of the ship, i thought this was the most creepiest part of the game, hearing Carla's dying voice whilst trying to escape :eek:
Agreed.

Though her voice got annoying after awhile. Especially since it took forever for me to realize that you have to shoot the explosive barrels behind her face towards the end.

Top Bottom