• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 fave moment of each?

USS-Vector

Leon: women…
Chris: confront Leon when chasing Carla
Jake: More like a exgirlfriend guy don't know when to quit. and the meeting sherry in lockers

Reactions: svp

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Leon: Helena's voice actress' acting during the scene in the dungeon-y lab thingy. She was really on the ball!
Chris: The last meeting with Jake. There was a lot of great character stuff from both Chris and Jake that I think nicely summed them up.
Jake: As with everyone, walloping Ustanak at the end. I loved Ustanak kicking the gun off edge and Jake being all badass about it.

Darkness

Infected
Leon: Right when you step out of the subway and have to make your way through some streets. Especially when you take your first couple steps and a car just rams into a pole right in front of you, and people ditch and run for their lives. The utter chaos of it all was amazing, made even better by the protagonist's helplessness to do anything about it.When I was experiencing it, I was like "THIS, this is what the zombie apocalypse should feel like, what Resident Evil should feel like."

Chris: When you first start the campaign and walk out of the first building, only to have a camera right in your face and a reporter asking you questions. Then you walk up the street to find locals fleeing, and BSAA troops already engaged in battle against some enemy. I like how this gave context to how the world sees the BSAA, there should be more scenes like this where you interact with all kinds of different parties, because if we go too long just running and shooting, running and shooting, only seeing J'avo fighting BSAA the whole time, we forget that the rest of the world is even there, how the conflict affects them, and why we are fighting in the first place. It would have been awesome if maybe we had a scene with some dialogue between the local military or police force and the BSAA, perhaps one looks down upon the other, or maybe a local armed force would try to boss around the BSAA because they are in their territory, or maybe the BSAA would try to exert superiority over a local force because this is a threat they are specifically trained to deal with. What if the BSAA knocked down a door to find a small hold up of armed civilians that had been holding out against J'avo- that would be awesome, maybe the civilians wouldn't trust the BSAA and a shootout would incur, or maybe the two would have to join together to punch a hole through the J'avo and escape.

Jake: When you first wake up in the Chinese research facility and you have to melee your way out. Everything was stark white with a few highlighted places where you could use the environment to escape, it gave me kind of a Mirror's Edge feel. Using the security cameras to kill some J'avo and find the password to the door was also a nice touch, it was like one of the classic puzzles from the old games.

Ada: When you first enter the sub and you get to sneak around Splinter Cell style and pull off some sweet assassinations. I think that really exemplified the role and personality of Ada in this game.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Leon: ''Welcome to the center of the earth'' Level itself say's alot

Chris: Chapter 2 (is it wrong for a me to think a guy looks hot in snow gear when i'm a dude myself? O.O)

Jake: When he falcon punches Ustanak down with wesker

svp

yeah
Leon: Right when you step out of the subway and have to make your way through some streets. Especially when you take your first couple steps and a car just rams into a pole right in front of you, and people ditch and run for their lives. The utter chaos of it all was amazing, made even better by the protagonist's helplessness to do anything about it.When I was experiencing it, I was like "THIS, this is what the zombie apocalypse should feel like, what Resident Evil should feel like."

Chris: When you first start the campaign and walk out of the first building, only to have a camera right in your face and a reporter asking you questions. Then you walk up the street to find locals fleeing, and BSAA troops already engaged in battle against some enemy. I like how this gave context to how the world sees the BSAA, there should be more scenes like this where you interact with all kinds of different parties, because if we go too long just running and shooting, running and shooting, only seeing J'avo fighting BSAA the whole time, we forget that the rest of the world is even there, how the conflict affects them, and why we are fighting in the first place. It would have been awesome if maybe we had a scene with some dialogue between the local military or police force and the BSAA, perhaps one looks down upon the other, or maybe a local armed force would try to boss around the BSAA because they are in their territory, or maybe the BSAA would try to exert superiority over a local force because this is a threat they are specifically trained to deal with. What if the BSAA knocked down a door to find a small hold up of armed civilians that had been holding out against J'avo- that would be awesome, maybe the civilians wouldn't trust the BSAA and a shootout would incur, or maybe the two would have to join together to punch a hole through the J'avo and escape.

Jake: When you first wake up in the Chinese research facility and you have to melee your way out. Everything was stark white with a few highlighted places where you could use the environment to escape, it gave me kind of a Mirror's Edge feel. Using the security cameras to kill some J'avo and find the password to the door was also a nice touch, it was like one of the classic puzzles from the old games.

Ada: When you first enter the sub and you get to sneak around Splinter Cell style and pull off some sweet assassinations. I think that really exemplified the role and personality of Ada in this game.
I know, I really wish the game developers added little subtle details and interactions, kinda like the old games...like in RE5 when u wait a while and sheva and chris talk about their interesting involvement and Americans and their patriotism. I thought what you said was a great idea, Ex: outside sources having side conversations and little extra content as well as hidden doors. that is what the game lacks and why it feels linear. I would of liked several different paths in solving the problems of the game, vs. 4 mini games with similar fighting styles and the same bosses...mix it up

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Leon: In the beginning, when you're in the dark building, looking for survivors, and you find a guy and later his daughter. The moment the daughter zombifies and attacks the other three people.

Chris: The ending when Chris leaves.

Jake: Jake punching Ustanak into the lava.

Ada: Anytime she bent down and crawled. :p

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Leon: Ch2 with Helena/Deb + Ada = omgz
Chris: ending--hat's off to whomever wrote that
Jake: ending, love that little hand-holding scene
Ada: in ch4 when Carla gets all crazy. "NO, I AM THE REAL ADA WONG!" :p

Frenchman

I started Chris' campaign today. Playing hide and seek with the "spider-zombie" in the narrow corridors to deliver the last hostage in the 1st floor was fun. I did not want to get mad while chasing him all over the place a hundred times, so I had to elaborate a technique with Piers, blocking him on two different sides, aim at a corridor crossing and wait that one piece of the monster's body appears to shoot it. :cool:
BTW, does this monster have a particular name ?

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Leon: The part where he defends Ada against Simmons. It was so sweet and emotional :) (I was really split between that and the 'Leon vs. Chris' fight)

Chris: The ending... an epic boss battle followed up by an extremely emotional conclusion.

Jake: Yeah, it seems everyone agrees that Jake beating Ustanak senseless was the best part XD

Ada: The part where Carla goes crazy and takes over the aircraft carrier. Also, (for those who have played Revelations) am I the only one that noticed Carla's mutation seemed a lot like the T-Abyss virus? They say she injected herself with the C-Virus, but the traits of her mutations are very similar to that of the "Ooze" from Revelations >.>

Darkness

Infected
I started Chris' campaign today. Playing hide and seek with the "spider-zombie" in the narrow corridors to deliver the last hostage in the 1st floor was fun. I did not want to get mad while chasing him all over the place a hundred times, so I had to elaborate a technique with Piers, blocking him on two different sides, aim at a corridor crossing and wait that one piece of the monster's body appears to shoot it. :cool:
BTW, does this monster have a particular name ?
Noga-Trchanje meaning Leg-work
(source http://residentevil.wikia.com/J'avo)

MissDomino

Premium
I think a better translation would be leg-running. Some of the translations in game are a bit funny :D

One of my favourite bits of the game was in Ada's chapter 5. Shooting down the signs in the narrow street with the chopper :) Was anyone else reminded of the ps1 game Einhander

Jake's chapter 3 was nice. I also liked beating Ustanak.

In Chris's campaign I liked chapters 2 and 3.

Frenchman

In Chris's campaign I liked chapters 2 and 3.

I did not really like the chapter 2 (I finished it yesterday evening) in the eastern european village. Too much ennemies to shoot, endlessly coming over and over again from everywhere, and I had regularly a lack of ammo and health. :eek:

Frenchman

Ok. :) I first thought realistically I should try not to shoot the hostage trapped in Noga-Trchanje, but then for the last one I was shooting everywhere, the hostage was shot many times while trapped in the monster, but nothing happened to him. Then I wondered why I wanted a video game with zombies, and monsters to be realistic. :rolleyes:

Someone knows if they really speak in chinese when they are about to attack you, or is it an imaginary language ? :D

MissDomino

Premium
Someone knows if they really speak in chinese when they are about to attack you, or is it an imaginary language ? :D
From what I could understand, I think it's in Cantonese.
My knowledge of the language is poor at best, but I'm pretty sure I heard some of the j'avo in China swearing :)
I heard the civilians clearly say stuff like "help!" and "hurry". J'avo always sound a bit garbled.

yautjared

• Leon : Chapter 4 , the first encounter with the first Rasklapanje ..... pretty cool and sinister, hehe
  • Chris : Chapter 4, the narrow corridors part, where you have to find out pass codes, and fighting the Rasklapanjes .... creepy
  • Jake : Chapter 2, the part where you have to go sneaking stealth and avoid Ustanak
  • Ada : Chapter 1, Submarine : classic Ada's campaign type ..... loved it !

Top Bottom