• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Extra Content

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Its still considered, 'new' so maybe $10-15? or if theres a sale or something you can get store credit?

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
So according to RE.net the extra modes for PS3 are now available. The PS store updates on Tuesday too, so I was expecting to get them when I got home today. My RE6 game dl'd and updated when I started it, so somethin's goin on, but the new modes aren't showing up in the store from the game, or my home screen soooo..... if anyone could update if they actually manage to get them, that'd be awesome =p.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
So according to RE.net the extra modes for PS3 are now available. The PS store updates on Tuesday too, so I was expecting to get them when I got home today. My RE6 game dl'd and updated when I started it, so somethin's goin on, but the new modes aren't showing up in the store from the game, or my home screen soooo..... if anyone could update if they actually manage to get them, that'd be awesome =p.
Nothing here

Best Try

Tomorrow

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i think the quickshots break survivors.If they disabled quickshots i would have played it more. It basically everygame plays out like... everyone charges to the centre or power weapon. Everyone spams quickshots, locking each other into damage loops where they spam to the floor. its horrible, most games are over in <5minutes and take ages to load. good luck

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
i think the quickshots break survivors.If they disabled quickshots i would have played it more. It basically everygame plays out like... everyone charges to the centre or power weapon. Everyone spams quickshots, locking each other into damage loops where they spam to the floor. its horrible, most games are over in <5minutes and take ages to load. good luck

thx, I def won't bother with Survivors unless I get really bored then lol. 4 bucks. I didn't bother with vs in RE 5 either. But that was before quick shots too =(. I use them when I have to but I still wish they weren't there. I really wanna try Onslaught though.

Confirmed, they're up for download on PS store now.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Well, as I suspected. Predator is alright, but I hate being Ustanak. I found myself feeling pretty random with the attacks. I'm having a ton of fun with onslaught though. It's a nice fresh challange. I just wish the enemies sent from the other player were more discernible. It's hard to lay a strategy sometimes when I can't tell what kind of enemy it is. I'm assuming the frame rate would completely overload otherwise though lol. I think I'll spend quite a bit of time on onslaught, I don't think I'll bother with survivors though.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Gotta agree with you on the Ustanak part

For me Survivors is my most played i got dominated my first 4 matches

After that I started wasting Everyone with Leon and Alt Piers

Snipers FTW

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
cool cool, what are the loadouts like in survivors? I usually use Jake Ex for his knife and sniper but I'm assuming the loadouts are considerably lightened.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I'm hoping to get all the modes soon for PS3, looks really fun and im looking for something different.

Kratoz7

Onslaught mode is awesome and really addictive. It reminded me a lot of the days I would play Tetris 2 player connect mode on gameboy with my brother. Odd comparison i know, but it really tests your skills at chaining combos fast.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I really like all the modes, though im not really the best at them.. lol.. I still have tons of fun. Predator is super fun.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Survivors for me

Just get my friends all together

We set the rules of No Power Weapons and Quick Shot Spam (Also no Agent)

It is the bomb godly fun must i add

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
survivors is awful, I don't know how people can enjoy it.I think the map should have been filled with NPC zombies/javos and quickshots should have been disabled. I can't play that mode personally. Mercenaries/onslaught are my favourite but I'm preferring re5 mercenaries again recently (more challenging), Re6 is " all too easy "

Top Bottom