• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Extra Content

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
I think predator mode should be more than just Ustanak. Otherwise call it Ustanak mode lol. I think it would be fun to have multiple predators; for that there are more than just one predator in the game. For instance, a really fun thing would have the chain saw guy (forgot his name) be one of the playable characters and crest a boss selection option. Also some of Derek Simmons's transformations? Still with the general rules applying and game survival along with killing him

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
If they were to do that. Then they would have to remove the ustanaks onsta kill ability and scale down his attacks slightly

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
Not many people play predator as much as before. Just something to increase its playing. Why remove instance kill? The chainsaw has instance kill

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
No I mean
In campaign whn the ustanak grabs you, you don't instantly go in dying
In predator mode you do.

If they add more monsters it would be fairer to remove that insta kill ability

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
That's a cool idea but also bad, that would mean more sub modes to choose from and people are gonna favor one than others.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
It was actually SUPPOSE to be on the 12th because there was an Predetor Event on Re.Net but was removed shortly after so it might be later like 18th

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
your not missing out much guys. Their pretty shallow and not much replay value.but each to their own. had maybe 200 matches of Onslaught but the other two..garbage :)
I think the opposite, Onslaught is pretty much the same Mercenaries mode you already have in the game but Predator and Survivors is at least something different.

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Yea but instead 'who gets to the power weapons first' trust me thats how it is, its hardcore on urban chaos.

PyroSpark

Yeah, but at least in that situation you still have more viable tools to work with. Especially in teams. Like flash grenades which negate the elephant killer, dodging for cover/snipers which beat grenade launchers. Although the rockets are still godlike. At least we have one of them instead of 30.

And that's all theory but that's what i've gathered from watching gameplay videos. >_>

But I was just salty before. So it's whatever. xD

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
I played lots of it on xbox, people are gonna play lots on urban chaos remember the placement of weapons, go for them and win with them, but other places people would actually try to fight back and more fair. Flash bang with martial arts master does wonders though.

Top Bottom