• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Euro 2012

bruno

Chief Researcher
WHY THE HELL WAS BRUNO ALVES SELECTED FOR THE PENALTIES??
Basically he made us lose.
I think it was an even match. Although Portugal had a bad time with Spain's defense, we didn't let them get many attack opportunities and we had some goal opportunities.

Popo

I wonder how does Arbeloa finish the game without a red card... aside from that, It's a fair result.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
WHY THE HELL WAS BRUNO ALVES SELECTED FOR THE PENALTIES??
Basically he made us lose.
He was psyched out, they sent him forward to shoot and then he was called back by Nadi. Someone on the Portuguese team made a mistake, the order in which they shoot are determined beforehand and they can't change it. He should not have been sent forward when it was not his turn. When he shot after Nadi, it was still a good shot and it nearly went in.

The last Spanish shot went pole-in instead of pole-out so the margins were very small.

And why didn't Ronaldo shoot early??? Spain won before he got to shoot. You should use the best penalty shooters early and get an early lead, putting pressure on the opponent.

I wonder how does Arbeloa finish the game without a red card... aside from that, It's a fair result.
That's a Spaniard? I never noticed anything deserving a red card and the TV commentators here did not notice it either, or they would have talked about it. Maybe you talk about a second yellow card for him (if he was booked once, I don't know), but the TV commentators didn't say anything about that either. And they don't normally miss something like that.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
See England fell away thanks to an utterly pathetic excuse for a penalty from the '' best left back in the world '' :rolleyes:

Judging by England's displays from the golden era to the team of the past ten years, England are going to be living off of a reputation rather than making waves in the next few tournaments.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_pirlodink.gif

ixSNKeWYY7zCQ.gif

That's how its done gentlemen...

As for Portugal... whatever, they had 90 minutes to put the match to bed but relied on penalties to do them a turn, but in penalties its roulette all the way.

Germany, as i've said from the start are looking good.

bruno

Chief Researcher
He was psyched out, they sent him forward to shoot and then he was called back by Nadi. Someone on the Portuguese team made a mistake, the order in which they shoot are determined beforehand and they can't change it. He should not have been sent forward when it was not his turn. When he shot after Nadi, it was still a good shot and it nearly went in.

The last Spanish shot went pole-in instead of pole-out so the margins were very small.

And why didn't Ronaldo shoot early??? Spain won before he got to shoot. You should use the best penalty shooters early and get an early lead, putting pressure on the opponent.

I agree with everything... They were saving Ronaldo for the end.

Popo

Amazing Italy.

That's a Spaniard? I never noticed anything deserving a red card and the TV commentators here did not notice it either, or they would have talked about it. Maybe you talk about a second yellow card for him (if he was booked once, I don't know), but the TV commentators didn't say anything about that either. And they don't normally miss something like that.

I mean that when he got the first yellow card it should be his second yellow.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I thought Germany would win this... Italy seems to be a completely different team than in last games.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thanks to "Super Mario" as the media calls him. His second goal against Germany was amazing.

And why yellow card for taking off the shirt? He looked like a Godly statue where he stood and if anything he should be awarded for taking off his shirt. Stupid rules.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol the final was a joke. I favored Spain but I was almost neutral thanks to Italy playing so extremely well against Germany in the semi final.

I wanted an exciting match but Italy got steamrolled. :)

Top Bottom