• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Euro 2012

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Absolutely delighted that the Irish have been pumped out of the Euros. I get sick and tired of listening to the commentators bang on about how they are the best fans in the world, when that is a slap in the face to every fan of everyother country. I'm glad they got utterly destroyed last night...
Their fans are good but I don't know if they are any different from English or Scots. They sang real well, even after all hope was lost. I like that, here fans becomes quiet and lose the morale if their team gets beaten.

-----------

The Swedish gave it all but it wasn't enough. With some luck they could have tied or won, but I believe the English played a bit better. 2-3 is okay.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Their fans are good but I don't know if they are any different from English or Scots. They sang real well, even after all hope was lost. I like that, here fans becomes quiet and lose the morale if their team gets beaten.
The Irish are evidently more passionate than ours. The Scots I don't know about too well, but if the support at Rangers and Celtic are anything to go by, they are very passionate.
We have crap fans.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Once again, the Germans displaying their might. The last two goals were just unbelievable for the Germans.. both men put their laces through it and got the job done.

However, Greece have bigger things to worry about than football, but good effort though.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Ballack is no longer playing for the Germans so I forgive them....

I hope Germany make mincemeat of Italy. I hold a grudge against Italy because they have unjustly won against Norway a few times in the past. They have so often won a game where they deserved to lose, and not only against Norway. And they are usually boring.

I like Spain, Portugal and now also Germany. I also have sympathies for Croatia and Greece but they are not good enough this year.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Ballack is no longer playing for the Germans so I forgive them....

I hope Germany make mincemeat of Italy. I hold a grudge against Italy because they have unjustly won against Norway a few times in the past. They have so often won a game where they deserved to lose, and not only against Norway. And they are usually boring.

I like Spain, Portugal and now also Germany. I also have sympathies for Croatia and Greece but they are not good enough this year.

Italy isn't very good this year, so I think they'll lose.
Portugal has to win against Spain. I think we have the means to, especially now that Postiga won't be playing. Let's just hope Ronaldo is in a lucky day. I'd like Nani to score in this match.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Portugal-Spain 0-0 after full time. Even match, not very entertaining but still exciting. Extra time is beginning now, how will it end?

I root for the best team and right now I can't say which team that is... But I'll root for Portugal whenever Bruno or other Portuguese members are in the room. :D

Top Bottom